OpenOffice.org 3.0.1 RC2
OpenOffice.org 3.0.1 RC2 Ranking & Summary
OpenOffice.org 3.0.1 RC2 description
OpenOffice.org 3.0.1 RC2 is the open source project through which Sun Microsystems is publishing the technology for the popular StarOffice productivity suite. It is an international office suite that will run on all major platforms and provide access to all functionality and data through open-component based APIs and an XML-based file format. It establishes the necessary facilities to make this open source technology available to the developer community. If you are looking for a free office suite, this is your best choice!
- OpenOffice is a free open source alternative to MS Office with a Word compatible word processor, a complete Excel compatible spread sheet program and a Power Point like presentation software and drawing program and also allows to save to PDF file.
- In addition, OpenOffice offers enhanced printing capabilities and options for direct connection with external email programs as well as form-letter management to send letters to addresses from a database.
- Also included are Indexing functions, a layout manager, third-party import filters, HTML export capability and a context-sensitive html editor.
- OpenOffice also includes a variety of graphics tools and manipulation options as well as slideshow support and an option to create "portable" presentations.
OpenOffice.org 3.0.1 RC2 Screenshot
OpenOffice.org 3.0.1 RC2 Keywords
Bookmark OpenOffice.org 3.0.1 RC2
OpenOffice.org 3.0.1 RC2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- OpenOffice.org 3.1.1 Final
- OpenOffice.org 3.1.1 RC 1
- OpenOffice.org 3.1.1
- OpenOffice.org 3.1.0 Final
- OpenOffice.org 3.1.0 RC2
- OpenOffice.org 3.1.0 RC1
- OpenOffice.org (Windows) 3.1.0
- OpenOffice.org 3.1
- OpenOffice.org 3.0 RC4 / 2.4.1
- OpenOffice.org 3.0.1 Final
- OpenOffice.org 3.0.0 Final
- OpenOffice.org 3.0.0 RC1
- OpenOffice.org 3.0.0 Beta 2 RC1
- OpenOffice.org 3.0.0 RC3 / 2.4.1
- OpenOffice.org 3.0.0 RC2 / 2.4.1