OpenOffice.org 3.4 Beta 1
OpenOffice.org 3.4 Beta 1 Ranking & Summary
OpenOffice.org 3.4 Beta 1 description
OpenOffice.org 3.4 Beta 1 is regarded as a helpful and convenient to use program which provides enhanced printing capabilities and options for direct connection with external email programs as well as form-letter management to send letters to addresses from a database. OpenOffice.org is a free, Open Source alternative to MS Office with a Word compatible word processor, a complete Excel compatible spread sheet program and a Power Point like presentation software and drawing program and also allows to save to PDF file.
- Windows 2000 (Service Pack 2 or higher), Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- 256 Mbytes RAM (512 MB RAM recommended)
- At least 650 Mbytes available disk space for a default install (including a JRE) via download.
- After installation and deletion of temporary installation files, OpenOffice.org will use approximately 440 Mbytes disk space.
- 1024 x 768 or higher resolution with at least 256 colours
OpenOffice.org 3.4 Beta 1 Screenshot
OpenOffice.org 3.4 Beta 1 Keywords
Bookmark OpenOffice.org 3.4 Beta 1
OpenOffice.org 3.4 Beta 1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.