Opera 11.60 Ranking & Summary
Opera 11.60 description
Opera 11.60 is described as a convenient as well as helpful Internet browser, Opera includes pop-up blocking, tabbed browsing, integrated searches, and advanced functions like Opera's groundbreaking E-mail program, RSS Newsfeeds and IRC chat. And because they know that users have different needs, you can customize the look and content of your Opera browser with a few clicks of the mouse.
- Thumbnail preview:
- It is easy to have many tabs open at once in Opera. But exactly which tab had that video you wanted? Hover your mouse on any tab to see a thumbnail preview.
- Fraud protection:
- Opera's advanced fraud protection protects you against web sites that try to steal your personal information.
- Add your favorite search engines:
- Right-click on the site's search field and select "Create search" from the menu.
- Small Web applications (multimedia, newsfeeds, games and more) that make your desktop experience more fun. Use the Widgets menu to discover new widgets and access your favorites.
- Transfer manager:
- View download progress and access all your downloads from one simple transfer manager window.
- Password manager:
- The password manager remembers your usernames and passwords so you will not have to.
- Mouse gestures:
- Opera supports mouse gestures, allowing you to perform certain movements with the mouse to access commonly used features.
- Notes can be kept in conjunction with a Web site you want to refer to later, or remind you of any particular information you may like to review again.
- Keyboard Shortcuts:
- Keyboard shortcuts - like mouse gestures - make your browsing faster and more efficient. Read more about all the keyboard shortcuts in Opera.
- Tabbed browsing:
- Surf the Web easier and faster by opening multiple Web pages within the same application window
- Integrated search:
- Search Google, eBay, Amazon and more with integrated search field. You can also search directly in the address field using keywords
- Fast Forward:
- Fast Forward will detect the most likely "next page" link and greatly simplify navigation in multi-page documents such as search results and image galleries.
- The voice feature allows you to control Opera's interface by talking and to have documents read aloud. Voice is currently offered in English
- Full-screen mode:
- The F11 key toggles Opera's projection mode, using the whole screen for browsing and, if a projection style sheet is present, displays 'slides' suitable for presentation.
- Kiosk mode:
- Opera supports kiosk mode - a lock-down mode in which the browser can be used for unattended computers in public places.
- Opera mail:
- The built-in POP/IMAP E-mail client is a combined e-mail program, news reader, mailing list organizer and RSS/Atom newsfeed reader.
- Standards support:
- They take pride in supporting all major Web standards currently in use, including CSS 2.1, XHTML 1.1, HTML 4.01, WML 2.0, ECMAScript, DOM 2 and SVG 1.1 basic.
- Speed Dial:
- Now you have a new way to access your favorite Web sites. Just open a new tab to get your Speed Dial. It's easy to populate and addictive to use.
- You don't need a separate BitTorrent application to download large files. Simply click a torrent link and start the download.
- Site preferences:
- Want to view a site in a different way or deny certain cookies? Want to block pop-ups on certain sites only? Right click and select "Edit site preferences".
- 20 MB of free disk space.
Opera 11.60 Screenshot
Opera 11.60 Keywords
Bookmark Opera 11.60
Opera 11.60 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.