Out n About! for Windows 6.2
Out n About! for Windows 6.2 Ranking & Summary
Out n About! for Windows 6.2 description
Out n About! for Windows 6.2 offers you a useful In/Out Status Board with integrated Phone Message Pad and Event Calendar.
Out n About! is the ideal solution for receptionists or managers to track the whereabouts of employees in their organization. Out n About! replaces the old fashioned, magnetic in/out status boards commonly used in organizations.
Out n About! tracks employees from their computer terminal activity - employees automatically keep their status up to date without a reminder from the receptionist. Out n About! always asks for status when an employee turns off their terminal!
- Main Screen
- Out'n About! tracks employees from their computer terminal activity - employees automatically keep their status up to date without a reminder from the receptionist. Out'n About! always asks for status when an employee turns off their terminal!
- Out'n About! supports an unlimited number of user definable information fields. The employee can rotate through these fields to obtain further information about another employee. The above example shows the "Title" and "Home Phone" user definable information fields active.
- Out'n About! allows users to be assigned to different groups within the company such as marketing, engineering, or accounting. Users can then select which group they wish to view on their board. This allows managers to easily check on their division, or for the team members to coordinate with their group.
- Phone Message Pad
- A complete phone messaging system is standard with Out'n About!. Employees can send, retrieve and store messages. Employees are notified when a new message is received by a flashing message indicator on the top right-hand corner of the board or an optional popup alert.
- You no longer need a message pad or a separate messaging program. When you receive a call for another employee, you can quickly check their availability using the board, and then move right to the Message Pad - saving time and eliminating the chance of lost message slips.
- Out'n About! allows users to send a message to an individual user, or to broadcast messages to mutiple users, a group, or all users in the company. Messages can also be flagged as private. Private messages can only be read by the recipient(s) of the message.
- Event Calendar
- Out'n About! users can schedule calendar events (e.g., meetings, travel, or vacation) to automatically check IN or OUT at a future date and time.
- Check In Notification
- The check in notification option in Out'n About! allows an employee to request an alert when another employee checks in. This eliminates the need to constantly check the status board when you need to speak to another employee as soon as they are available.
- User Settings
- User settings available include: customizing the board frame, enabling message notification, hiding the board at startup, changing your password, and indicating the desired board refresh rate.
- Status Message Updating
- Employees can perform a status message update when they leave the desk for any reason, such as lunch or a meeting. There's no guesswork to return times - employees input their exact return information in the status message area upon leaving their desk. This feature can also be used to indicate when you are in the office but are not available or do not want to be disturbed.
- Administrative users can edit the default status messages to better adapt the board to the company's specific needs.
- Out'n About! administrative and receptionist users can view and print Employee, Status History, and Message History reports using their HTML Web Browser.
- Automatic Update
- Out'n About! allows customers to upgrade workstations quickly and effortlessly by automatically checking for product updates on your server.
- Added Event Calendar,
- New Database Engine,
- Status Reporting
Out n About! for Windows 6.2 Screenshot
Out n About! for Windows 6.2 Keywords
Bookmark Out n About! for Windows 6.2
Out n About! for Windows 6.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.