Outlook on the Desktop 1.6.0
Outlook on the Desktop 1.6.0 Ranking & Summary
Outlook on the Desktop 1.6.0 description
Outlook on the Desktop 1.6.0 is considered as a smart yet professional program that will place the Microsoft Outlook Calendaring system right on your desktop. The calendar object gets pinned to your desktop and stays there all the time in plain sight so you can always see what's upcoming. Of course, the benefits don't stop there ... because it's the actual Microsoft Outlook calendar, you get all it's functionality, such as direct editing, drag and drop of files, etc.
- Places fully functional Microsoft Outlook Calendar on your Desktop.
- The Outlook Calendar is pinned to your desktop so that no windows can get stuck behind it.
- The Calendar's position, size and opacity are all adjustable via a very intuitive GUI.
- A tray Icon (complete with the day of the month) is provided to to configure the app and perform other actions.
- Multiple-Monitor Support.
- Ability to switch between calendar, inbox, contacts, tasks and notes views.
- Support for Outlook 2010 both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- Fixed issue where ootd would crash or hang after opening and closing an item.
- Fixed issue where ootd would fail to start on Vista/Windows 7 with the message: "Unable to get the window handle for the 'AxOVCtl' control. Windowless ActiveX controls are not supported."
- Fixed issue where changing the view type to something other than calendar and then restarting ootd would result in a crash.
- Windows XP or higher
- Microsoft Outlook 2000 SP3 or higher
- Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5
Outlook on the Desktop 1.6.0 Screenshot
Outlook on the Desktop 1.6.0 Keywords
Bookmark Outlook on the Desktop 1.6.0
Outlook on the Desktop 1.6.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.