Patient Appointment Manager 4.0
Patient Appointment Manager 4.0 Ranking & Summary
Patient Appointment Manager 4.0 description
Patient Appointment Manager 4.0 is a software that allows you to quickly search for available appointment times by date, time, or practitioner. An intuitive design makes Patient Appointment Manager easy to learn and use. Its user-friendly layout puts all of the information you need right at your fingertips.
- Patient Appointment Manager Scheduling Software is Easy to Use. Because Patient Appointment Manager is so easy to learn and use, the time needed to get started is a matter of minutes, not months. Adding or updating patient information or changing appointments is effortless.
- Book Appointments Faster with Patient Appointment Manager Scheduling Software. Your appointment scheduling software doesn’t have to be complicated or cumbersome. Patient Appointment Manager allows you to quickly search for available appointment times by date, time, or practitioner. Optimize schedules using the waiting list that will tell you if a pending appointment can be scheduled.
- Patient Appointment Manager Scheduling Software is Flexible
- Sharing appointment information is easy with Patient Appointment Manager. More than one computer can access scheduling information at the same time and changes are seen instantly.
- Reduce no-shows and cancellations when you remind patients of appointments via e-mail or letter. Use customizable fields to track information important to your business. E-mail providers their appointments for the day for access via any web browser or PDA. Export or print your appointment calendar and reports in various formats, such as PDF, Word, Excel, or HTML.
- Proven and Affordable Appointment Scheduling Software
- Proven Solution. With over 5,000 users relying on our appointment scheduling software worldwide, you can depend on Patient Appointment Manager for your scheduling needs. Patient Appointment Manager users range from small, single-site operations to large businesses scheduling hundreds of appointments at multiple locations.
- Affordable. Schedule and manage appointments the easy way, at a price you can afford. A single-user license is $295, and multi-user licenses start at just $395 for a 2-user license and the cost per additional user is only $100!
- Test It! Download Patient Appointment Manager now to see how our appointment scheduling software will help your business.
- Order Risk Free! Buy Patient Appointment Manager today with confidence. Your order is backed by our 90-day, unconditional, money-back guarantee. Simply put, if you are not 100% satisfied with Patient Appointment Manager, return it to us for a full refund of the purchase price. In addition, 90 days of free phone and e-mail technical support offered
- Find Open Time. Use the Find Open Time function to see when a specific employee or any employee has an opening to meet the client's needs.
- Search. If a client calls to reschedule an appointment, you can use the search function to quickly find the appointment and make the necessary changes. Client Appointment Manager will alert you if there is a conflict with a previously scheduled appointment.
- Waiting List.You won’t forget to squeeze a client in an available opening with the waiting list. Each time you launch the waiting list you'll instantly see what appointment requests can be scheduled. All the information you need to confirm the appointment with the client is at your fingertips. With date and time ranges, you can accommodate more requests and book more business. The on-screen waiting list reminds you to take action on expired appointment requests or appointment requests due today or due tomorrow.
- Recurring Appointments Options. Schedule repeating appointments with ultimate flexibility. Use Client Appointment Manager's custom date selection calendar or apply scheduling patterns such as daily, weekly, or the first Monday of every month. Also, Client Appointment Manager will display details of appointments conflicting with the repeat appointment you are scheduling so you can take the appropriate action.
- Employee Work Schedules. Enter your employees’ work schedules to make sure appointments are only scheduled on days they’ll be working. It’s easy to accommodate temporary or permanent changes to an employee’s work schedule, such as summer or holiday schedules.
- AlertConflicting Appointments Alert. Double bookings can waste time and frustrate clients. Turn on the warning for double bookings and Client Appointment Manager 3.0 will tell you when there is a conflict when you schedule or move an appointment. If your business double books appointments, simply turn the warning feature off.
- Holidays/Days Closed. Block off all employees' schedules for holidays and days your business is closed with this feature.
- Service Templates. Ensure you book enough time for your clients with service templates. Assign a duration and color scheme to each of your services and Client Appointment Manger 3.0 will automatically adjust the appointment length and color scheme. If you book more than one service for an appointment, version 3.0 will combine the durations for you.
- On-screen Filter. Use the on-screen filter to display specified employees on the scheduling worksheet. Based on the employee position, the on-screen filter can help you quickly see the sales department's schedules or narrow the list to only the employees you are responsible for scheduling.
- E-mail Appointment Reminders. Reduce the number of no-shows, cancellations or rescheduled appointments when you take advantage of Client Appointment Manager's e-mail reminders feature. Send an e-mail reminder to one client or to all clients with an upcoming appointment.
- E-mail Messages. Stay connected to your clients via e-mail. Promote special offers, request feedback or send your monthly electronic newsletter via e-mail with ease! Client Appointment Manager can automatically populate your message with the e-mail addresses of all clients, clients who had an appointment within a specific date range, or clients who have not had an appointment within a specific date range.
- E-mail Appointments to Employees (Works with PDAs). Improve communication and efficiency when you e-mail appointment information to employees for access via any web browser or PDA. With just a few clicks, your employees can receive up-to-date appointment information when visiting a client site, at home or anywhere.
- Custom Letters. Client Appointment Manager makes communicating with clients effortless. The Create/Edit Letters and Publish Letters features let you create and send client correspondence in no time! Using Microsoft® Word you can create and customize your own letters populated by various fields from your Client Appointment Manager database. Invite clients to an open house, send out a special promotion, or request clients who have not scheduled an appointment for some time to come back – the possibilities are endless!
- Mailing Labels. After using the Custom Letters feature, you are ready to mail your latest promotion, invitation, or appointment reminder letters. Don't write those envelopes out by hand! Save time using the Mailing Labels feature. A few clicks and you'll have mailing labels all ready to go!
- Reports. Client Appointment Manager has a variety of professional-looking reports to provide you the information you need about your business. Print or export your appointment calendar and reports in various formats, such as PDF, Word, Excel, or HTML.
- Appointment Statuses. Four appointment statuses are available in Client Appointment Manager 3.0. Appointments default to the "scheduled" status but can be marked confirmed, canceled or no-show. Unique icons in the upper right hand corner of the appointment let you know at-a-glance the appointment status. Canceled appointments will change the text and background color so you can keep client information but quickly see you have an opening.
- Security. Keep your client information safe with unique logins. Users can create their own username and password and administrators can grant read-only or read-write access for each user.
- Improved QuickBooks Synchronization. Seamlessly share client information between Client Appointment Manager and QuickBooks. When you add client information in Client Appointment Manager, it gets added to QuickBooks (and vice versa). Launch a QuickBooks invoice right from Client Appointment Manager to save time.
- Take Appointment Requests Online. Build a custom online appointment form for your business. The appointment form can include your company logo, banner, color scheme, and appointment days and times. Use your appointment form’s web address on business cards, advertisements and brochures, or link to the form from your web site. All online appointment requests appear instantly in Client Appointment Manager Pro. You can also access appointment requests from any Internet browser and send appointment requests to your e-mail address.
- Services Summary Chart. See how many appointments, or appointment hours, your employees are scheduled for each service. View this information for any employee or all employees to see if your services mix is changing over time. Also, see where your employees are spending most of their time.
- Employee Productivity Chart. See how many hours your employees are scheduled versus not scheduled. View this information for any employee, or all employees, to determine if employee productivity is increasing or decreasing over time.
- Appointments Summary Chart. See how many appointments have been scheduled for any time frame. View this information for any employee, or all employees, to see if your business is growing. You can also view the number of canceled appointments or no-shows.
- New Clients Chart. See how many new clients each of your employees, or all employees, have acquired for any time frame. Ideal for sales contests and measuring marketing efforts.
- Store Client Photos. Client photos are just a click away! Now you can quickly and easily verify clients upon check-in. Reduce your liability and make sure you’re providing the right service for the right client.
- Track Appointment Changes. Easily track changes made to appointments by individual users. See who scheduled or deleted an appointment, made changes to appointment times, descriptions, services, and more. Only user’s granted administrator rights within Patient Appointment Manager Pro can view this information.
- Multi-User Licenses Available. Does more than one person need access to Client Appointment Manager? Get a multi-user license and allow others to view or edit appointments from any networked PC. Sharing appointment information is easy with Client Appointment Manager and changes are seen instantly.
- A personal computer with a Pentium Processor (75+ MHz) and at least 128 MB of memory.
- One CD-ROM drive and a hard disk, with at least 40 MB of free disk space for program files, plus additional disk space for data files.
- Windows operating system: 98/2000/NT¹/Me/XP/Vista.
- A monitor supported by Microsoft Windows 98 or higher.
- A mouse supported by Microsoft Windows 98 or higher is recommended.
- An optional printer supported by Microsoft Windows 98 or higher.
Patient Appointment Manager 4.0 Screenshot
Patient Appointment Manager 4.0 Keywords
Bookmark Patient Appointment Manager 4.0
Patient Appointment Manager 4.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.