PATools Auto Numbering 4.10
PATools Auto Numbering 4.10 Ranking & Summary
PATools Auto Numbering 4.10 description
PATools Auto Numbering 4.10 is considered as a convenient and useful application which contains all the mechanics required for integrating with your workbooks and templates to number consecutive documents automatically within a controlled environment. You can also arrange to have copies automatically printed and saved using the number as part of the filename, and summary data can also be logged in an index spreadsheet.
- The cell to receive the automatic numbering and any text to be entered in front of the imported number.
- Automatically import a new number on opening the document - Y/N
- Format the imported number to include leading zeros
- Set an increment for the numbering
- A message to confirm the imported number - Y/N
- The location and name of the Master data - this .dat file stores the last number used
- (since you specify this name you can use multiple versions of this file eg one for invoices, one for PO's, etc
- so long as you have purchased enough licenses.)
- Automatically put the current date into your document upon opening - simply name the cell as GetDate in the Name Manager
- Whether you wish to use the automatic save (and close) facility (Y/N) and the location to store these files
- (clicking the button saves the file using the name you have given for the master data and the number imported)
- Print a number of copies when saving with the automatic save facility
- Whether you wish to use the automatic logging facility - each time you autosave a document certain data can be logged in a central Excel workbook elsewhere to act as an index. You specify which data is to be stored on the LogData sheet supplied by editing rows 1 and 2
PATools Auto Numbering 4.10 Screenshot
PATools Auto Numbering 4.10 Keywords
Bookmark PATools Auto Numbering 4.10
PATools Auto Numbering 4.10 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.