PC-Telephone 6.0 Ranking & Summary
PC-Telephone 6.0 description
PC-Telephone 6.0 is a software letting you make phone and fax calls over Internet, LAN or ISDN, which works with all Firewalls, NAT and LAN routers
PC-Telephone enables you to exploit the full communications potential of the Internet and public telephone networks ISDN/PSTN. PC-Telephone turns your computer into internet telephone, USB phone, USB handset, ISDN telephone, ISDN fax, answer phone, fax software, voicemail, caller ID, CLIP/CLIR, audio conferencing, call answer, call transfer, call forwarding, call waiting, call accounting, call recording, telephone exchange/PBX, etc.
- All normal full-duplex telephone operations – enables you to place and receive phone/fax calls PC-to-PC, PC-to-Phone/Fax and Phone/Fax-to-PC. You can make phone calls using your PC sound card or USB telephone device.
- Calling Line Identity Presentation/Restriction (CLIP/CLIR) – displays the caller's number when the phone rings (caller ID).
- Call Answer – answers automatically incoming calls after a specified delay.
- Call Scheduling – dials automatically phone/fax numbers at a specified time.
- Call Forwarding – forwards automatically incoming calls to a predefined number.
- Call Transfer – transfers an active call to another number.
- Call Waiting – enables you to switch back and forth between active connections.
- Call Hold/Muting – temporarily blocks the remote party from hearing your voice. A playback can be placed on the line instead.
- Call Accounting – logs all successful calls in the Journal. Unanswered calls are logged in the Missed Calls folder.
- Audio Conferencing – ensures simultaneous multi-party telephone conversation.
- Full-Duplex Recording – records telephone conversations.
- Encryption – encrypts telephone calls. This feature is applicable for PC-to-PC phone calls only, regardless of the network used.
- Data Transfer
- Direct Data Transfer – sends/receives files using different communications networks.
- Scheduled Data Transfer – sends automatically the selected file at a specified time to a specified number.
- Fax Transfer
- Direct Fax Transfer – sends/receives fax documents including analog Group 3 and digital Group 4 faxes to/from PC or regular fax machines.
- Scheduled Fax Transfer – sends automatically the selected fax file at a specified time to a specified fax number.
- Multiple User Mailboxes – enables you to make mailboxes for your friends or clients leaving voice messages for them. They can remotely access their mailboxes by DTMF (Dual Tone Multiple Frequency) access code from any phone.
- Public Mailbox Support – enables you to place public domain announcements in the Public mailbox. Together with the Call Answer options it turns your PC into an answering machine.
- Instant Voice Messages – sends instant messages to any phone, by placing an outgoing phone call in the Outbox.
- Listen Messages Remotely – enables you to listen received new voice messages remotely using a regular phone.
- Call Screening – enables you listening to callers as they leave messages. The caller does not hear you.
- Limited Message Duration – limits the incoming voice message duration and the start/end tone notifies the caller to complete the message.
- ISDN phone/fax,
- USB phone, wireless USB phone,
- USB voip mouse,
- Windows Vista support
- Pentium 133 MHz or faster CPU, 16 MB RAM
- Sound card with speakers and microphone or USB telephone
- Internet or ISDN
- Windows 95/98/ME/2000/NT4/XP/Vista
PC-Telephone 6.0 Screenshot
PC-Telephone 6.0 Keywords
Bookmark PC-Telephone 6.0
PC-Telephone 6.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.