PD4ML 3.6.0 Ranking & Summary
PD4ML 3.6.0 description
PD4ML 3.6.0 is considered to be a good-quality and useful PDF generating tool that uses HTML and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) as page layout and content definition format. Written in 100% pure Java, it allows users to easily add PDF generation functionality to end products.
- Convert an URL or HTML string to a PDF file or byte stream.
- Support of inline and external CSS stylesheets
- Set PDF page format and orientation
- Control page margins
- Define PDF headers and footers in HTML (including images and page numbers)
- Embed and use True Type and Open Type fonts.
- Support most of Asian, Middle-East, European and Latin character sets
- Generate external and internal hyperlinks
- Control header/footer appearance on selected pages
- Embed media or document attachments
- Switch PDF encryption on and assign document security restrictions. PD4ML allows you to secure your PDF documents with 40-bit/128-bit encryption. You can disable printing, modifications or extracting of text content, you can lock your PDF with a password.
- Generate PDF bookmarks from named anchors or from
- Generate table of contents based on
- Customize page background (color or background image)
- Watermark pages
- Override hardcoded document style with additional CSS style sheets
- Provide basic support for PDF forms
- HTML-to-Image conversions
- Pd4Cmd command-line HTML-to-PDF converter
- Fixed bugs:
- Invalid text background inheritance
- MS-Office-specific 'windowtext' and 'window' color names ignored
- No table cell background if the cell contains
- Minor text flow issues
PD4ML 3.6.0 Screenshot
PD4ML 3.6.0 Keywords
Bookmark PD4ML 3.6.0
PD4ML 3.6.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.