PDF Sign&Seal 4.1.7
PDF Sign&Seal 4.1.7 Ranking & Summary
PDF Sign&Seal 4.1.7 description
PDF Sign&Seal 4.1.7 is the latest application with many useful functions which can make you surprised. It brings enhanced digital signature, time-stamping and strong encryption capability to PDF documents. It has been specifically designed for busy managers who need to easily sign or protect a business document, be it a purchase order, an invoice, a report, a proposal, compliance statement or assessment review.
It provides unparalleled flexibility for designing your very own friendly visible signatures block that can include hand-signature images, company seals and other data items, making it ideal for signing engineering and architectural drawings.
PDF Sign&Seal is a standalone desktop application that makes it easy to use digital signatures, time-stamps and strong encryption on business documents. It has been carefully designed for busy managers that have ease of use as a priority. Using PDF Sign&Seal anyone can easily create, sign or protect a business document. These might be internal or external financial, HR, legal, sales and marketing, support services, compliance, R&D, or consultancy documents.
“There can be no trust as to the authorship, integrity, provenance or status of any electronic document without digital signature trust services.”
PDF Sign&Seal provides advanced features for designing your own visible signatures appearance that can include hand-signature images, company logos, engineering seals and other data items, making it ideal for business managers and professionals such as architects, engineers, lawyers, accountants, consultants, doctors, clinicians, inspectors and notaries.
- PDF Sign&Seal can sign PDF/A 1a and 1b compliant documents. PDF/A is an archive format of the PDF standards and now recognised as ISO 19005-1:2005. It was conceived to ensure that documents can be accurately rendered in years to come. This is the format of choice when archiving PDFs.
- PDF Sign&Seal includes a print driver utility called PDF Sign&Seal Make that enables users to create PDF files from Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, TIF images, AutoCAD, Visio and many other file types using the File>print command or via Windows Explorer right click operations. Multiple files can be selected and processed automatically so that you don't need to separately open and convert each file.
- Using the PDF Sign&Seal right-click functionality (or the PDF Sign&Seal Make printer driver) you can convert various file types to PDF documents and then digitally sign the resulting PDFs in a single operation
- Within PDF Sign&Seal Make you can configure the workflow of what happens after you create a PDF. You choose to have it signed (including embedding of timestamp), and/or sealed and attached to email for delivery to your recipients as a single seamless operation
- You have complete control over precise signature appearance to be stamped on your PDFs - an important requirement for tailored signature appearance in many fields. No other software provides same level of flexibility in defining signature appearance items, their size, shape and positions, text font, size and colour, whether to include borders and many more options. The inbuilt design utility makes it easy to drag/drop and resize signature appearance items.
- You can save one or more signature profiles (called preferred signing locations). This makes it easy to sign standard business documents that always need to be signed in the same place and using the same style. The exact location and appearance can be defined and remembered using names that you defined such as “invoice signature”, “drawing approval signature”, “Project expense approval”. You can also automatically create blank signature fields on multiple pages. Certified signatures are fully supported as are visible and invisible signatures. Special Time Saving Feature: Administrators can predefine signature locations and appearances and copy these to all users during installation
- You can either sign the first page, last page, all pages or user selected pages in one operation in your preferred signing location. You can also change the page selection whilst signing. This saves time and effort and creates a much more intuitive user interface.
- Create long term signatures with embedded cryptographic timestamps (provided by a RFC3161 Time Stamp Authority) and also embed the signer's certificate status at the time of signing (provided by a RFC2560 OCSP responder). Such long term signatures can be verified in the future even after signer's certificate has expired or is revoked.
- PDF encryption enables the author to control who can open the document and define the access rights of that user, e.g. whether or not printing and cut/paste, etc is allowed. PDF Sign&Seal supports both password-based encryption as well as strong certificate based encryption of PDFs. It is easy to define recipient groups and thus seal PDF documents for entire groups. Each member of the group can have their individual access rights set.
- PDF Sign&Seal supports the filling of form fields and allows these to be saved locally without reliance on any other software. In comparison other PDF readers/viewers may not allow you to fill in PDF forms and save them locally. This is a problem when working off-line or when filling in a form over a period of time or if you wish to retain a copy of the completed form locally for your own records.
- PDF Sign&Seal maintains an history file which records all signing and sealing operations performed by the user. It records the date/time of signing (or sealing), who performed the action, output file location and success/failure of the operation.
- PDF Sign&Seal supports advanced verification of digital signatures including ability to do historical signature verification and checking of signer's certificate status using CRLs and/or OCSP. For highest levels of security and policy management PDF Sign&Seal can be used in conjunction with ARP Enterprise Edition.
- PDF Sign&Seal is fully standards based and thus PKI neutral. It can use certificates from any Certificate Authority, retrieve CRLs and OCSP from any standards compliant certificate status provider, and work with RFC 3161 Time Stamp Authority. The PDFs produced by PDF Sign&Seal are compliant with the PDF specifications and can thus be opened and verified by other PDF compliant software.
- PDF Sign&Seal allows server-side verification (and notarisation) of PDFs so that there signatures can be centrally checked and archived in the ADSS Server centralised database (or document management system). Status information on all signatures found is returned. Server-side functionality is provided by the Ascertia Advanced Digital Signature Services (ADSS Server) product.
- PDF Sign&Seal can use either software keys, smart cards and USB tokens for signing and encryption purposes. PDF Sign&Seal uses the Windows keystore for accessing keys, so smartcards and USB tokens that work with Windows will work with PDF Sign&Seal.
- PDF Sign&Seal has been designed to be compliant with a range of digital signature legislation and regulatory frameworks, including EU law (EU Directive for Electronic Signatures), EU Directive for E-Invoicing, IdenTrust, US Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act (E-Sign), The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), 21 CFR Part 11(a regulation governing the use of electronic signatures within the pharmaceutical industry), Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) and others.
- PDF Sign&Seal is standalone application and does not require any third party software (e.g. Adobe® Acrobat® or even Adobe Reader®). The PDF documents do not need to have any special privileges to enable signing capability. This dramatically reduces the total cost of ownership of this advanced digital signature solution
- PDF Sign&Seal is available in a number of languages, new languages can be easily be added via our local partner network
- Ascertia’s resellers can obtained a branded version of PDF Sign&Seal.
- The development roadmap of PDF Sign&Seal includes various enhanced features. Ascertia is responsive to customer feedback and project requests and we look forward to hearing from our current and prospective customers. Please use this form to request additional features, click here.
- Current roadmap items include:
- Tablet PC ink support: PDF Sign&Seal is being enhanced to support ‘wet’ ink hand signatures using the stylus available with Tablet PC laptops. This version is expected Q4 2008.
- Commenting: The ability to add sticky comments, stamps and attachments to the PDF will also be added in the Q4 2008 release of PDF Sign&Seal.
- Archiving: PDF Sign&Seal will allow server-side verification and archive of documents. ADSS Server will return a receipt that can be used to retrieve the archived document.
PDF Sign&Seal 4.1.7 Screenshot
PDF Sign&Seal 4.1.7 Keywords
Bookmark PDF Sign&Seal 4.1.7
PDF Sign&Seal 4.1.7 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.