PDF Studio 7.00
PDF Studio 7.00 Ranking & Summary
PDF Studio 7.00 description
PDF Studio 7.00 is made to be a smart and proper program which provides a large number of functions on PDF documents at a fraction of the cost of Adobe Acrobat and other PDF tools. PDF Studio maintains full compatibility with the PDF Standard.
- Reviewing and Annotating
- Highlight, cross-out, underline text
- Add sticky notes, text boxes, and freehand (pencil) annotations
- Add hyperlinks (web url, file, or email)
- Add graphical annotations: circles, rectangles, lines, arrows, polygons, clouds
- Add sound annotations and record audio right into the PDF document
- Add rubber stamps, choose from predefined stamps or build your own
- Attach files to a PDF document
- Precision measuring tools for distances, areas and perimeters
- Annotation review status (as part of the review cycle)
- Import and export annotations in FDF/ XFDF / XDP formats
- Flatten annotations
- Working with PDF Forms
- Fill in and save interactive PDF forms
- Also fill in non-interactive forms using the typewriter tool
- Import and export form data in FDF / XFDF / XDP formats
- Flatten interactive form fields
- Creating and Assembling Documents
- Scan papers directly to PDF (except on Mac OSX Lion in version 6)
- Convert Word (.doc, docx), images and text files to PDF
- Extract, insert, move, rotate and delete pages
- Split by bookmarks, page range, text search
- Sophisticated bookmark / document outline creation
- Set document properties and initial view
- Editing Content
- Edit, delete text content, change text properties
- Manual redaction for text and images
- Move, resize, and save images
- Move, resize shapes and path objects
- Adding Security to PDF Documents
- Secure documents with passwords
- Encrypt with 40-bit and 128-bit encryption
- Set user permissions on PDF documents
- Digitally sign PDF documents
- Manage digital ids and trusted certificates
- Batch Functions
- Work on multiple documents at once : Print, Set security, Convert, Extract text, Crop, Merge, Split, Apply headers, footers and watermarks, Preflight, Set initial view.
- Advanced User Interface
- Quick navigation through thumbnails, bookmarks, signatures and comments panes
- Powerful tool chest to store recent and favorite markups New!
- Drag & drop pages to move them across documents
- Compare 2 documents side by side
- Loupe tool
- Other Features
- Text search and extraction
- Convert PDF documents to images (JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG)
- Convert images to PDF documents (JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG)
- Preflight documents using PDF/X profiles
- Apply headers, footers, watermarks or custom actions
- Tablet PC Ready
- Access Google Docs, Acrobat.com and Sharepoint
- New features:
- Content Editing (Text, Images and Shapes) - Manipulate the objects in your PDF documents with the new Edit Content tool. Using this tool, you can select single or multiple objects such as text, image, or path objects and move them around or delete them.
- Edit and delete text
- Change text properties such as color, line width, font size
- Manual redaction for text and images (remove from content or apply black rectangle)
- Move, resize, and save images
- Move, resize shapes and path objects
- UI Enhancements and Customizations
- Customizable Toolbars - Customize toolbar visibility and grouping to suit your preferences and the way you work with PDF Studio. This feature can be accessed by right clicking on the toolbar or from the view menu.
- Customizable Look & Feel - Choose your favorite Look and Feel among the new options.
- Updated Preferences Dialog - The new design of the Preferences dialog comes in a list layout which makes it easier to find and set options.
- Identify Secure Documents - (SECURED) is displayed after the PDF document name in the title frame allowing users to immediately identify documents secured with passwords. This should help users understand why they can't make some changes when viewing encrypted files.
- Loupe Tool - Easily magnify small details on a PDF document. The loupe lool displays a magnified portion of the PDF that matches the area of the adjustable rectangle in the document window. This tool will be useful in a number of industries such as printing, graphics, electronics, and biology.
- Compare Side by Side - Compare two versions of a PDF with the new side by side view. With synchronized scrolling, you will be able to review both documents at the same time and find the differences at even the smallest details using the sophisticated "double loupe tool".
- Email PDFs As Attachments - Enter your email server information once and easily send PDF documents with a single click directly from PDF Studio. This feature should help users collaborate electronically with friends and colleagues in an efficient way. Customers who are enrolled in online fax services letting them send faxes via email (such as myfax.com or efax.com) will now be able to send faxes directly from within PDF Studio.
- Batch Convert to PDFs - Convert several documents into PDFs from supported formats (image files, text files, Word documents) at once using Convert a Batch in the Batch menu. As with all of PDF Studio's batch functions, it is possible to convert a list of selected documents or whole directories at once.
- Document Properties: More properties available under Document Properties (Ctrl + D)
- Font Listing - See the list of fonts used in the document. This will be helpful for graphics designers or printing industry professionals.
- MetaData - View XMP metadata (in XML format) associated with the document in text format.
- Invert Color Mode - Invert colors when rendering a PDF document. For typical documents, the display will change from "Black on White" to "White on Black". Inverting colors make things much easier to read on small screens, particularly when working in a dark room, on an airplane, or at night. This mode is available as a user preference to invert colors on all documents or on any currently open document from the View menu.
- Printing Preferences - Set your preferences for the following printing options:
- Auto Rotate - rotate the printout to match the width and length of the paper
- Center In Page - center the page on the paper
- Expand To Margins - expand pages to fill the paper they are being printed on
- Shrink To Margins - shrink pages so that they fit on the paper
- Print Annotations - print annotations that have been added to the document
- Docx to PDF Conversion - In addition to .doc Word documents, PDF Studio 7 supports converting Word documents with a .docx extension (MS Word 2007 and above). Word documents can be opened within PDF Studio and are converted on the fly to PDF.
- Scan & Split - Scan multiple paper documents to PDF and split them into many documents using the new split options in the scan-to-pdf feature. This is useful when scanning for instance all your water bills at once and each invoice is a 3 page document.
- Support for AES 256 Bit Encryption - Added support for the highest level of encryption, 256-bit AES encryption (Acrobat 9 and higher) when decrypting or encrypting documents. This feature requires installing a small java extension.
- Image Stamps - Added adjustable transparency setting for custom image stamps. Users can now create transparent image stamps which allow any document content to be seen through them.
- Improved Form Field Editing - Improved interactive form field editing with the new addition of:
- Right-Click Menu - When editing a form field, it is now possible to right click in the field to show an edit menu in order to cut, copy, or paste text (control-click for one-button mice).
- Dynamic Font Sizing - In single and multiline text fields, fonts will now auto-size dynamically as you type to properly fit the form area.
- Improved Search Results Display - Search results will now be centered within the window to make it easier to identify them in their surrounding content.
- Improved Bookmarks - Edit your bookmark name directly from the bookmark tree upon bookmark creation. Support for all Goto page actions in named destinations: x,y,z location, zoom mode, page view (Fit to Page, Fit to Width). This affects bookmarks, links, and buttons.
- Crop Pages - Added option to crop only specific pages: Even, Odd, or any given range of pages.
- Scan-To-PDF - upgraded the scanning library to the newest version
- Fixed most "Unrecognized Command" errors. These errors occurred when the PDF parsing engine had issues detecting the end of image stream on inline images.
- Fixed issue where documents with interactive form fields were not marked as modified after fields were edited. No warning was given to save the document upon closing.
- Fixed Google Docs compatibility issue: "403.4 SSL required". See this post on Google's blog for more details.
- Fixed issue with cursor alignement when editing interactive form fields with centered or right aligned text.
- Fixed text selection and text highlight for vertical text with cjk fonts.
- Fixed text search dialog user interface issues: search text field too narrow and some international labels cut.
- Fixed issue with Modified Date not always being updated when saving a document.
- Fixed a bug that occurred for specific documents - after merging 2 PDF interactive forms, Adobe Reader reported that the output document had errors and crashed.
- Fixed interactive password field to obscure text when typing password in.
- Fixed issue when opening some PDF documents "Invalid xref position".
- Revert ability to move and resize link annotations (accessible through the "Move" function under the annotations's mouse context menu).
PDF Studio 7.00 Screenshot
PDF Studio 7.00 Keywords
Bookmark PDF Studio 7.00
PDF Studio 7.00 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.