PDF Wizard 1.4
PDF Wizard 1.4 Ranking & Summary
PDF Wizard 1.4 description
PDF Wizard 1.4 is such a useful tool which is designed to perform different tasks with PDF file.
PDFWiz is a handy pdf management tool that lets you create, merge, insert watermarks, insert and append pages, rotate pages, delete pages, extract pages to a separate file. Wizard interface. Improved password handling. Recognizes more url types.
PDFWiz is an advanced product that enables you to stamp content into a PDF document.
PDFWiz lets you stamp watermarks such as "Confidential" on pages that include sensitive information or "Draft" on a preliminary PDF document to be distributed for review. You can stamp PDF document names, revision numbers, Date/Time stamps, pages numbers, contact information or any text that you need added to the file.
PDFWiz can be used to split, merge, and manage your PDF files. The Split-Merge-Extract functions are used to split files by pages, you can split the file into single pages or save every a few pages as a new file, it also can be used to merge multiple PDF files or selected pages into another PDF file, preservation of original links, and form fields.
- Powerful PDF Manipulation and creation software.
- PDF Wizard has been updated. Improvements include:
- Improved password handling.
- New option to Rotate Pages.
- Automatically recognizes more url types when converting richtext to pdf.
- Link to website included in "About" screen makes it easier to check for updates.
- Handy "Wizard" like interface walks you through the steps to manage your pdf files.
- Stand-alone. Does not need any Adobe products to be installed.
- Does not require Ghostscript to be installed.
- Convert existing richtext (rtf) and text (txt) files to pdf.
- Insert or Append page(s) to existing pdf files from another pdf file.
- Extract page(s) from a pdf file and save them to a separate file.
- Delete page(s) from existing pdf files.
- Stamp or "Watermark" your pdf files.
- Merge several pdf files into a single file.
- Output file - Duplicates the original file with the file name you specify. Stamps are placed in the duplicate file, leaving the original copy unchanged
- Stamp pages using any font on your system and have only a subset of those fonts embedded for correct display.
- Supports Font Size, Rendering Modes (solid, outline).
- Top, bottom, vertical center, horizontal center, left right and user defined position for your stamps.
- Stamps can be placed in the exact vertical and horizontal center of a page.
- Text can be stamped on any angle. Any positive or negative numbers may be used to specify an angle in degrees
- Standalone software, Adobe Acrobat and Reader NOT required!
- Merge multiple PDF files or selected pages from one or more files into a PDF file
- Generate a new PDF file by merging one or more PDF documents
- Assemble new files by appending pages to existing documents
- Split PDF documents by page numbers or custom page ranges etc
- Split a file into single pages or sets of pages
- Supports Win98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista platforms
- Easy to use.
- Maintenance Release.
- Improved merging pdf files UI.
Requirements: 64 MB Ram
PDF Wizard 1.4 Screenshot
PDF Wizard 1.4 Keywords
Bookmark PDF Wizard 1.4
PDF Wizard 1.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.