PDF-XChange Standard 4.0 Build 200
PDF-XChange Standard 4.0 Build 200 Ranking & Summary
PDF-XChange Standard 4.0 Build 200 description
PDF-XChange Standard 4.0 Build 200 comes as an effective, flexible and user-friendly solution for the creation of Adobe compatible PDF files from virtually any Windows software such as MS Word, Excel, AutoCAD, MS Publisher etc, the list is endless.
PDF-XChange Standard acts as a virtual printer, but instead of the output going to paper in the conventional manner - it is captured and re-directed to create a fully compatible, Text Searchable, Adobe PDF File (subject to the source material being readable - image files remain non text-searchable).
You also receive MS Office integration allowing extra functionality such as clickable Table of Contents (TOC) and embedded URL support (i.e. 'Click Here' style links) + OFFice2PDF - a batch converter allowing the conversion of Multiple files to PDF that are MS Office Supported formats such as .doc, .xls, .rtf, .html, .txt etc...
- World leading compression and optimization technology
- Create new PDF files from the output of any Windows application
- Complete Control over PDF creation properties
- Batched & "Watched" Folder Conversion to PDF of MS Office documents
- ISO PDF/A 1a & 1b format support for guaranteed long term archive standards support
- Create Interactive Adobe AcroForms (using converted MS Word Web forms via Toolbar Add-in and MS Word 2003)
- Document Security - Password Protection &Permission options
- Optimization/Compression Controls
- Advanced Memory Management
- Append/Prepend Pages from one PDF file into another PDF file
- Comprehensive Job Management Features
- Extended functionality provided for MS Office integration - via the Toolbar Add-in
- Paper Settings & Custom Forms options
- Control Resolution/Scaling
- Mirrored Printing support
- Include 'clickable' URL links - literal (eg. http://www.tracker-software.com & mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Include 'clickable' URL links - embedded (eg. Click Here & Send Email)
- Convert MS Office Table of Contents (TOC) 'Clickable' links to PDF
- n-UP Printing mode - automatically mounts and rescales pages to a single page and calculates correct page positions etc.
- Enhanced visual layout previewer allow you to resize pages via the printer preferences
- Brochure/Booklet Mode print output
- Flexible DPI output options 50 - 2400DPI available
- CJK fonts/character set support
- Add Watermarks or Overlay PDF pages to new PDF output - ideal for Company Stationery use.
- Auto Bookmark generation
- Auto Header/Footer generation
- Graphics Downsampling options(Linear, Bilinear, Bicubic) also Colour ->Grayscale->Mono options
- Extended Font embedding options
- Profiles - create specific printer preferences and save to Profiles for future use.
- MAPI/SMTP Automated Email integration options
- Developers API available(subject to licensing)
- Multi-language UI support
- Windows 2000 > Windows 7 (32/64 bit)
- Citrix Metaframe/Terminal Server Certified.
- Comprehensive Digital Signature and Security including 40/128 bit RC4 and 128/256 bit AES Encryption options
- Advanced MS Office - OFFice2PDF Batch File Converter supplied free
- Windows (32/64) bit operating systems from Windows 2000 and later.
PDF-XChange Standard 4.0 Build 200 Screenshot
PDF-XChange Standard 4.0 Build 200 Keywords
Bookmark PDF-XChange Standard 4.0 Build 200
PDF-XChange Standard 4.0 Build 200 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.