PDF417-ActiveX 1.93 Ranking & Summary
PDF417-ActiveX 1.93 description
PDF417-ActiveX 1.93 offers an effective tool which helps you to encode over a kilobyte of data per label. This is important for applications where a bar code must be more than merely an identifier such as an index to reference a database.
The "portable data file" approach is well suited to applications where it is impractical to store item information in a database or where the database is not accessible when and where the items bar code is read. Because a PDF417 symbol can store so much data, item data such as the content of shipping manifest or equipment maintenance history can be carried on the item, without requiring access to a remote database.
PDF417-ActiveX Control has all the features necessary to easily add professional quality barcodes to any Windows application including Web pages, database reporting and labeling, product packaging, document tracking, postal bar coding and special purpose barcode labeling applications.
It is an extremely easy and powerful tool that will work flawlessly with any Windows application that supports ActiveX technology including Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro, C++, Internet Explorer Web pages, Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, etc.
Simply insert the PDF417 Bar Code ActiveX Control into your application and specify a few properties in the properties window and your desired bar codes will be generated automatically.
The PDF417-ActiveX Control supports data binding so you can bind fields in a database to the Control and generate barcodes for each data record automatically. The data binding capability makes it trivially easy to produce reports and labels containing bar codes using any database that supports ActiveX technology including Microsoft Access or Visual Basic.
- Application support
- You can use PDF417 ActiveX Controls in any application or programming environment that supports ActiveX Controls including Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, Visual C++, C#, Visual Basic, Visual FoxPro, Visual Studio.NET, Borland Delphi, C++ Builder and more.
- Low-resolution printers support
- In addition to supporting high resolution printers, our component prints extremely accurate barcodes on high-speed, low-resolution printers such as the 203 DPI printers. This functionality is automatically achieved in the component by drawing the symbol according to the resolution of the printer.
- Data Binding
- The PDF417-ActiveX Control supports data binding so you can bind fields in a database to the Control and generate barcodes for each data record automatically. The data binding capability makes it trivially easy to produce reports and labels containing bar codes using any database that supports ActiveX technology including Microsoft Access or Visual Basic.
- Developer support
- Developers intending to distribute our control with their applications will be glad to know that all functionality of each barcode control is implemented in a single, small file. Distribution of our products outside you organization requires a Developer License.
- PDF417-ActiveX for Internet/Intranet (server side)
- PDF417-ActiveX can be used as ASP server component for IIS to create barcodes dynamically on the server. A barcode will be created inside a HTML file by using a simple IMG tag. The barcode will be created on the server as PNG, JPG, GIF, TIFF or BMP image and sent to the browser. No temporary files will be created on the server and the client does not need any plug in's. A great solution to create barcodes in an Internet or Intranet project.
- PDF417-ActiveX for Internet/Intranet (client side)
- You can generate barcodes on the client side. To do it, you should install PDF417-ActiveX on this computer (a Single User License is required), after that you can create barcodes in IE.
- High performance, compact size
- Control was created in Visual C++ using ATL, the file size of the controls is very small (which makes them easy to distribute), they use less CPU cycles than other controls and give greater performance.
- PDF417 Barcode Image Generator
- The PDF417 Barcode ActiveX Control allows you to save bar codes to disk in all major graphics file formats including GIF, PNG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, EMF, WMF. The GIF, PNG and JPEG capabilities allow the control to be used as a bar code graphic engine on a web server.
- Graphic configuration options
- Settings are provided for the foreground and background colors, data, orientation, etc.
- Microsoft Web Application Stress Tool Tested
- PDF417-ActiveX was tested using Microsoft Web Application Stress Tool. During out tests, we emulated simultaneous access of 1000 clients for 48 hours. The test revealed no memory leaks at all together with a high RPS rate (requests per second).
Enhancements: Has some major updates.
PDF417-ActiveX 1.93 Screenshot
PDF417-ActiveX 1.93 Keywords
Bookmark PDF417-ActiveX 1.93
PDF417-ActiveX 1.93 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- PrecisionID Barcode ActiveX Control 1.9
- IDAutomation Barcode ActiveX Control & OCX 5.04
- Bar Code ActiveX from TAL 1.0
- IDAutomation Barcode ActiveX IE Plugin 6
- DataMatrix BarCode ActiveX 2.8
- PDF417 2D Barcode ATL ActiveX 2.0
- ActiveX PDF417 Control 1.3
- Barcode ActiveX - 2D Barcode PDF417 by Wolf Software 1.5