pdfMachine 12.02 Ranking & Summary
pdfMachine 12.02 description
pdfMachine supports Sticky notes / comments, Multilingual fonts, Stationery, Watermarks, 40 and 128 bit encryption with password protection and document rights, PDF Editing, Active URLs, Bookmarks, Attachments, Document properties.
pdfMachine provides Email Integration (Simple MAPI / Extended MAPI / SMTP / Outlook / Lotus Notes), N-Up printing, Document scanning, Custom toolbar, Embedded commands, and Multiple print profiles. pdfMachine has toolbars for Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and Internet Explorer. In Word, PowerPoint and Internet Explorer hyperlinks are passed through to the PDF, even those on images. In Word and PowerPoint, PDF bookmarks are automatically generated.
pdfMachine supports networked "point and print" installation, Citrix / Windows Terminal Server / Remote sessions, and Windows x64 64 bit. pdfMachines sister products add Word Mail Merge for emailing PDF attachments, and also digital signatures. Digital signatures can be certified (blue ribbon symbol) and timestamped, and certificates can be from the windows certificate store or from a certificate server
- Platforms:Windows 98 / Me / NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 / XP x64 / 2003 x64 / Vista / Vista x64
- Print to "Broadgun pdfMachine" - Easy and quick:
- pdfMachine is simple and fast with no complicated options. Our pdf writer pdfMachine converts a print stream from an application directly into a PDF. Once you have installed the pdf writer, open your document that you want to convert, then click "print", select the "Broadgun pdfMachine" printer and that's it!
- PDF Editing: Easily insert, append, rotate, delete and rearrange pages within a PDF file.
- Sticky notes / comments: You can edit and create comments to be placed on the pdf. This is a great workflow review tool.
- File open menu option: You can now open and assemble any PDF file, not just those created by pdfMachine.
- Multilingual font support: The latest version of pdfMachine supports all Asian languages, Hebrew, Arabic and others.
- Mail Integration: Integrates with MAPI compliant mail programs such as Outlook, Outlook Express and Netscape to ease the sending of PDF's via email. Supports Simple MAPI, Extended MAPI, Outlook and SMTP. HTML style emails can be sent with PDF attachments.
- Small File Sizes: The PDF files created by PDF machine are quite small in comparison to original documents. Text in images are encoded as text in the PDF where possible, to reduce file size, and allow the text to be searched for in the PDF
- PDF Stationery: Use existing PDF files as you would pre-printed stationery. The first page of an existing PDF file is merged on to every page of your new PDF file. This is a great way to get those legacy applications producing great looking customised PDF files.
- Watermarks: Textual watermarks can be placed on each page of the PDF file.
- Security: Implements PDF 40 bit and 128 bit encryption. Documents can be password protected - rights for printing/ copying/ modifying can be awarded.
- Active URLs : PDF hyperlinks are auto-generated from web URLS and email addresses. This is in addition to the generation of active urls from hyperlinks and bookmarks within Word and PowerPoint.
- Hyperlinks preserved from within Internet Explorer : From Internet Explorer hyperlinks hidden behind text and images such as this are preserved in the PDF!
- N-Up Printing: Shrink several pages onto one page. A great paper saver or handy booklet making feature.
- MS Office & Internet Explorer Integration:
- Quickly convert your MS Office docs to PDF's with the pdfMachine MS Office toolbar. Adds a toolbar to Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Automatically generates PDF bookmarks from Word and Powerpoint documents.
- In Word and PowerPoint, all internal bookmarks and hyperlinks are converted to PDF hyperlinks, even if they are on images.
- When used from IE, automatically preserves hidden hyperlinks behind text and images in the PDF file.
- Network Installations: pdfMachine now supports "point & print" installation. pdfMachine can be installed like any other network printer
- Bookmark Editing: pdfMachine supports PDF bookmarks! PDF bookmarks are 'hyperlinks' that appear as a table of contents on the left hand side of your PDF file. When you click on a bookmark you are taken directly to that page in the PDF. It is easy to add and edit bookmarks.
- Word Mail Merge: pdfMachine supports Microsoft Words mail merge to email form documents as PDF attachments. For details, click here.
- Digital Signatures: pdfMachine is the easy way to digitally sign your PDF files. For details, click here.
- Parameter Parsing: Parameters to control almost any pdfMachine option can be dynamically "parsed" out of a PDF file. e.g. parameters such as "email to" and "email subject" can be dynamically "parsed" out of a PDF file for automatic email sending. This makes it great for integration with legacy applications that operate in "batch" mode.
- Scanning Support: Use the pdfScanMachine utility to scan your documents directly to PDF format. JBIG2 compression is supported, resulting in very small PDF's for B&W scanned images.
- Custom toolbar support: Add your own buttons to the pdfMachine toolbar to call programs or scripts.
- Terminal Server support: Once pdfMachine has been installed on a Terminal Server then users can remote login and start using pdfMachine.
- Set Next Action: Have control of what happens to the PDF file after it has been generated. Launch another, application or automatically send the PDF as an email + more.
- Set Document Properties: Set PDF properties such as Author, Title and Keywords.
- Printing Profiles: Multiple "print profiles" or multiple pdfMachine printers can be easily setup with different options enabled. e.g. You may setup one printer to always encrypt a PDF document, and another with "normal" settings.
- Windows x64 drivers : If you are running Windows XP x64, Windows 2003 Server x64, Vista x64 then pdfMachine will work for you. The pdfMachine ships with a native 64 bit printer driver.
- File Embedding / Attaching : Its possible to attach or embed files and documents in their native format into a PDF file. This means the PDF format becomes a container for other documents, which is a convenient way to treat related documents for emailing, encrypting and signing.
- PDF/A: PDF/A is an archival PDF file format. PDF/A provides a mechanism for representing electronic documents in a manner that preserves their visual appearance over time, independent of the tools and systems used for creating, storing or rendering the files. pdfMachine can produce files that conform to PDF/A-1b.
- Support for Vista and Office 2007,
- New Vista look.
pdfMachine 12.02 Screenshot
pdfMachine 12.02 Keywords
Bookmark pdfMachine 12.02
pdfMachine 12.02 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- A-PDF PPT to PDF 3.1.0
- Moyea PPT to PDF Converter 126.96.36.199
- Moyea Word to PDF Converter 188.8.131.52
- VeryPDF PowerPoint PPT to PDF Converter 2.30
- office Convert Pdf to PowerPoint Free 6.1
- Free Word Excel PowerPoint to Pdf 5.4
- Free PowerPoint to Pdf Converter 5.4
- MS PowerPoint Export To Multiple PDF Files Software 7.0