Personal Motivation Calendar 2.3
Personal Motivation Calendar 2.3 Ranking & Summary
Personal Motivation Calendar 2.3 description
Personal Motivation Calendar 2.3 is an user-friendly and self-motivation software. It helps to monitor your life flow with an uncompromising your-life-only calendar and a helpful accessible from System Tray 100-hour clock.
It provides a very effective approach to organizing tasks and setting priorities with a classical four-quadrant technique. It also provides a special MotivateMe! section that contains practical, approved recommendations from well-known time-management specialists to solve most common motivation problems and challenges.
How to use Personal Motivation Calendar?
- Understanding Personal Motivation Calendar
- Managing and organizing tasks
- Working with Personal Motivation Calendar in System Tray
- Configuring the program
- Purchasing and registering the program
- Simple and intuitive user interface
- Uncompromising your-life-only calendar
- Classical four-quadrant approach to prioritizing tasks based on urgency and importance criteria
- Helpful 100-hour clock with daily progress bar
- Special MotivateMe! section with proven recommendations to solve common motivation problems
- Displays icon with 100-hour clock in System Tray
- Fast and reliable installer/uninstaller
- Nagging - this new feature makes Personal Motivation Calendar really persistent in pushing you forward to your goals. Nagging feature can be configured to recall Calendars window regularly on a timely basis or only when computer is idle.
- New configuration options available.
Requirements: Windows 2000/XP/2003/VISTA
Personal Motivation Calendar 2.3 Screenshot
Personal Motivation Calendar 2.3 Keywords
Bookmark Personal Motivation Calendar 2.3
Personal Motivation Calendar 2.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.