Personal Stock Monitor GOLD 8.6
Personal Stock Monitor GOLD 8.6 Ranking & Summary
Personal Stock Monitor GOLD 8.6 description
Personal Stock Monitor GOLD 8.6 is a desktop companion for online investors, which can quickly track stocks, funds, options or indexes. Personal Stock Monitor Gold can monitor securities from most major markets worldwide.
Personal Stock Monitor Gold pulls quotes and news headlines from popular financial web sites around the world, organizes them into convenient views, and displays them in a scrolling desktop ticker bar. When you're at your desk, minimize Personal Stock Monitor Gold's main window and let it work for you in the background. It will automatically inform you of events you're interested in based on rules you set, and it can even page you if you're away from your desk!
Use the built-in portfolio manager to automatically track the value of your holdings to show you how the days events are affecting your investments. An included asset allocation graph lets you see where your money is working for your, plus intraday and end-of-day graphs let you keep track of current and past trends. Furthermore, the News Headlines view lets you stay on top of the events that affect your investments' future.
Support for international exchanges and automatic currency conversion allows you to track your investments world-wide. Internet bookmarks allow you keep pointers to key articles close by. QIF import and export makes it easy to move your data to and from programs like Quicken and Money.
For beginners and professionals alike, Personal Stock Monitor makes monitoring your investments online much easier.
- Integrated Trading
- Place live trade orders and receive trade confirmations for stocks, ETFs and options directly from ticker and chart right click menus through any supported brokerage partner.
- Edit and request to cancel open orders from within the LIve Order History tab.
- Retrieve options chains.
- Technical Analysis Charts
- Open multiple end of day charts.
- Include any of 33 technical indicators and group them into profiles for easy switching between sets of indicators.
- Annotate charts to create informative overlays which can be saved and retrieved later.
- Print charts or save them along with annotations to an image file for sharing in email or posting to a blog.
- Execute trades directly from a chart.
- News Headlines and News Alerts
- News headlines are retrieved and collected along with the quotes.
- News Headlines view allows you to browse headlines organized by ticker symbol. New headlines and unread headlines are highlighted.
- Scrolling news headlines available in the ticker bar.
- Define alerts that trigger when news arrives. News alerts can even send the entire headline to your alphanumeric pager.
- More alert options
- Additional alert fields: spread, gain, EPS, and open interest.
- Option to send alerts via email or to an alphanumeric pager, including the ability to customize the list of fields sent.
- Multiple Portfolios
- Easily create and manage multiple independent portfolios. Each portfolio can have custom settings.
- Switch between portfolios with one click.
- More Research
- Displays SEC EDGAR filings for US stocks through your browser.
- Additional Customization
- QIF format support for importing and exporting entire transactions to/from Quicken, Microsoft Money, and many other programs supporting this format.
- Export MetaStock ASCII format historical data for analysis.
- Define custom import and export formats to handle almost any type of ASCII file.
- International Investments
- Support for additional international quote servers.
- Automatic foreign currency conversion supports dozens of currencies, with FOREX rates updated over the Internet with a simple command.
- Quick Startup and Easy to Use
- The Quick Start Wizard walks you through the brief setup process, including network and proxy configuration.
- The Tour Guide demonstrates the major features of the software and tells you how to access them so you can quickly become familiar with how things work.
- QuickLinks provide easy access to the most commonly used program functions.
- Well-organized menus and dialogs ensure that important functions remain quickly accessible.
- All-in-one dialogs for creating new symbols and cash accounts allow you to set all parameters for these items before they are added to your portfolio.
- Allows you to create a hierarchy of folders to organize your portfolio.
- Context-sensitive online help has descriptions of every command and dialog. A glossary is included to cover some of the less commonly used terms.
- Saves Time
- Automatically updates your investments at intervals you set, using realtime or delayed quote servers on the Internet.
- Updates from multiple quote servers at the same time, and up to 20 ticker symbols per request.
- Automatically recalculates the value of your holdings after each update.
- Research Assistant
- Displays news and charts through your browser with just one click, or generates graphs dynamically based on historical data.
- Flexible alert system can notify you when your stock reaches preset limits. Set alerts on price, bid, ask, change, and volume.
- Optional Internet Explorer integration displays the news or chart directly in the Personal Stock Monitor window.
- Customization Features
- Drag and drop support makes it easy to arrange symbols and folders.
- Drag and drop columns to arrange the fields in your view.
- Create multiple views on your portfolios, each with different fields, and quickly switch to any one.
- Works With Your Current Software
- Import/export ASCII files in several different formats, including Quicken and MetaStock.
- Imports MetaStock ASCII historical data files.
- Fixed: Home page plugin not exiting properly, causing problems for some people on Windows Vista.
- Updated: Software now works properly under limited user accounts (non-administrator accounts).
- Added: Option to install software so it will be available to all users on the machine.
- Fixed: Trading partner plugin stealing ticker search menu selection, and always sending ticker search to trading partner. Now regular ticker search box is displayed when supported by quote service.
- Added: Full scripting interface and script extensions support, now compatible with Personal Stock Streamer extensions.
- Pentium/200 (or higher) with 32 MB RAM
- Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT 4.0, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista
- Video resolution of 800 x 600 (or higher)
- 10MB free disk space
- Internet connection
Personal Stock Monitor GOLD 8.6 Screenshot
Personal Stock Monitor GOLD 8.6 Keywords
Bookmark Personal Stock Monitor GOLD 8.6
Personal Stock Monitor GOLD 8.6 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Personal Stock Monitor GOLD 8.7.1
- Personal Stock Monitor Gold 8.7.0
- Personal Stock Monitor GOLD 8.7
- Personal Stock Monitor Gold 8.6.4
- Personal Stock Monitor GOLD 8.6.4
- Personal Stock Monitor Gold 8.6.3
- Personal Stock Monitor GOLD 8.6.3
- Personal Stock Monitor GOLD 8.6.2
- Personal Stock Monitor GOLD 8.6
- Personal Stock Monitor GOLD 8.5
- Personal Stock Monitor GOLD 8.2.4
- Personal Stock Monitor GOLD 8.2.3
- Personal Stock Monitor GOLD 8.2.3
- Personal Stock Monitor GOLD 8.2.2 Build 123
- Personal Stock Monitor GOLD 8.2.2