Personal Stock Monitor Standard 8.7.0
Personal Stock Monitor Standard 8.7.0 Ranking & Summary
Personal Stock Monitor Standard 8.7.0 description
Personal Stock Monitor Standard 8.7.0 is a flexible tool that pulls quotes and news headlines from popular financial web sites around the world, organizes them into convenient views, and displays them in a scrolling desktop ticker bar. When you're at your desk, minimize Personal Stock Monitor Gold's main window and let it work for you in the background. It will automatically inform you of events you're interested in based on rules you set, and it can even page you if you're away from your desk.
Support for international exchanges and automatic currency conversion allows you to track your investments world-wide. Internet bookmarks allow you keep pointers to key articles close by. QIF import and export makes it easy to move your data to and from programs like Quicken and Money
For beginners and professionals alike, Personal Stock Monitor makes monitoring your investments online much easier.
- Quick Start Wizard - Helps you configure the software to work with your Internet connection.
- Tour Guide - A great orientation to the basic features of the software.
- AutoQuote™ - Automatically updates your portfolio over the Internet.
- One-click links to company news and charts make it easier to keep up with your investments
- Advanced Charts with zooming and scrolling.
- Alerts notify you about important events and conditions.
- Full transaction history allows detailed reporting and data exchange with software such as Quicken
- Capital gain reports help you prepare for tax time.
- Customized view profiles for each folder allow you to easily see different sets of fields without cluttering the screen.
- Drag & drop support support for displayed columns, symbols, and folders allows you to arrange your portfolio in the most efficient manner for your needs.
- Scrolling ticker bar allows you to watch your investments while you work.
- Software Development Kit - Third-party developers can build plug-ins for Personal Stock Monitor to extend its functionality.
- Software Update Wizard - Easily check for updates to the software or plug-ins. The Software Update Wizard allows you to automatically download and install any available updates.
- Backup and Restore commands ensure that you always have safe copies of your important data.
- Exchange data with Quicken and MS Money - Personal Stock Monitor supports the industry-standard QIF file format for easy data exchange.
- Added: CollabInvest.net social network plugin.
- Added: (Charts) Optional setting for double-click to bring up chart instead of ticker properties, under chart preferences.
- Updated: (Charts) Improved volume axis calculation.
- Fixed: TD AMERITRADE intraday volume for charts longer than 5 days.
- Updated: Dow30.stkx sample file updated with current list of Dow Jones Industrials stocks.
- Fixed: Notes not sent in alert messages through NotePager Pro.
- 32 MB RAM (512MB recommended)
- Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7
- Video resolution of 800 x 600 (1024 x 768 recommended)
- 10MB free disk space
- Internet connection
Personal Stock Monitor Standard 8.7.0 Screenshot
Personal Stock Monitor Standard 8.7.0 Keywords
Bookmark Personal Stock Monitor Standard 8.7.0
Personal Stock Monitor Standard 8.7.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.