Personal Stock Streamer 9.6.3
Personal Stock Streamer 9.6.3 Ranking & Summary
Personal Stock Streamer 9.6.3 description
Personal Stock Streamer 9.6.3 was designed to provide you with a complete stock streamer and trading platform for the active US investor. With PSS, investors can track hundreds of streaming stock tickers; manage multiple accounts and portfolios;
It includes an interactive tutorial and 40 page users guide.
- See intraday and historical charts with candle, line and OHLC types and technical analysis indicators including SMA, MACD, RSI, Money Flow, Bollinger Bands, Momentum, and many others;
- Mark up charts with annotations;
- Produce asset allocation charts;
- Collaborate and share stock tips and live annotated charts in real time;
- Create watchlists;
- Cecord filled orders in a complete transaction register supporting buy, sell, dividend, dividend reinvest, share transfers, return of capital, sell short, buy to cover and split transaction types;
- Retrieve options chains; execute live trades through US exchanges including the NYSE, AMEX, & NASDAQ;
- Calculate unrealized gain or loss on a lot by lot, ticker and portfolio basis;
- Produce capital gains reports; send expression based alerts to email or mobile phones;
- Exchange data with Quicken(tm), Microsoft Money(tm) and Metastock(tm);
- Feed live tickers into Microsoft Excel(tm) for custom analysis; create custom asset classes;
- Drag and drop Internet bookmarks;
- Use a currency table and converter;
- Place a light weight stock ticker bar on the desktop; read per ticker news headlines;
- Organize view layouts with any of several dozen data fields including symbol, price, change, high, low, volume, spread, bid, ask, 52 week high and low, P/E ratio, EPS, dividend, yield, beta, market cap, gain, and others;
- Get quick access to online research including EDGAR and finance.yahoo.com among others;
- Use the scripting API to develop custom indicators, reports and extensions in VBscript(tm) or JScript(tm);
- All for free w/ supported brokerage accounts.
- Integrated Trading
- Place live orders and receive trade confirmations for stocks, ETFs, options when using a supported brokerage partner.
- Edit and request to cancel open orders.
- Easily move filled orders to the transaction register.
- Manage multiple trading accounts simultaneously, each in its own tab.
- Portfolio management
- Keep track of buys and sells, dividends, dividend reinvestments, splits, etc.
- See the current value of your portfolio; the software dynamically calculates it as data arrives.
- See up-to-the-minute reports on realized and unrealized capital gains.
- Save your complete transaction history for analysis and reports.
- Streaming quotes and charts
- Get tick-by-tick real-time or delayed quotes right on your desktop.
- Get option chains for any ticker. (When supported by the data source.)
- Create intraday and historical charts to let you see trends and analyze stocks; the charts update in real time.
- Add any number of more than two dozen popular technical indicators to your charts.
- Draw support and resistance lines on the main chart and indicators.
- Add fibonacci retracements to any line with a single click.
- Create multiple independent chart profiles, each with its own settings and indicators.
- View daily, weekly, and monthly historical charts.
- View 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60-minute intraday charts.
- Link charts together; when you change the ticker on one linked chart, it updates all of the linked chart with that ticker.
- Zoom down to 1-hour intervals with simple drag and drop, and scroll the zoomed chart to see more detail.
- Create multiple resizeable charts.
- Add custom indicators through extensions.
- News headlines
- Keep track of breaking news from around the world, right on your desktop.
- Easily add your own feeds from popular news sources such as the Wall Street Journal.
- Get news from financial newsletters and blogs that support the RSS or Atom formats.
- Exchange lists of feeds with other software.
- Create new feeds by dragging and dropping the feed links into the News window.
- Create bookmarks to articles through drag and drop.
- Advanced alerts
- Get immediate notification when your securities meet the conditions you set.
- Easily set alerts based on any field.
- Create complex alert conditions using simple expressions.
- Associate alerts with one of the many available actions, including the ability to send email alerts.
- Send alerts to your pager or cell phone using our NotePager Pro integration.
- CollabInvest(sm) lets you talk with peers, trainers, and groups in real time.
- Instant one-to-one and group communications.
- Private conference rooms.
- Easily share tickers and charts.
- Shared dynamic charts with annotations.
- Great for families, investment clubs, and online training.
- Create capital gains and transaction reports.
- Create custom reports using extensions
- Custom Columns
- Easily create custom columns in the Active Securities view.
- Memo columns can contain notes and comments.
- Calculated columns can contain a mathematical expression and can reference any other column.
- Multiple portfolios
- Create up to 100 portfolios per file, each with an unlimited number of folders and tickers.
- Create custom view settings for each portfolio.
- Scripting and Extensions
- Easily create small scripts and add-ons that add new functionality or extend existing functions.
- Customize the software for your personal requirements.
- Access your portfolio data and transactions from OLE-compatible applications such as Microsoft Excel.
- Create custom chart indicators, reports, and forms.
- Create custom event handlers and raise alerts.
- Call a script function as an alert action.
- Create custom columns and calculate their value completely within your script.
- Import and export to custom file formats.
- Store custom data for any ticker.
- Use any of several easy-to-learn scripting languages, including VBScript, JScript, and Python.
- Scrolling ticker bar: See current securities prices scroll across the screen while you do your regular work.
- Tour Guide: See simple descriptions and demonstrations of major software functions.
- Bookmarks: Save links to research and articles.
- Currency Conversion
- See the world currency table and select any currency as the base currency.
- Use the currency converter to change any value between any two currencies.
- Import/Export: Exchange data with popular applications several popular formats.
- User's Guide: Read printer-ready user's guide, which is included with the software in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format.
Enhancements: PSS now includes realtime private collboration and is also now a live trading platform through supported brokerage partners.
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Pentium-class processor (Pentium III/500 or faster recommended)
- 64MB RAM (256MB recommended)
- 800x600 video (1024x768 recommended)
- 10MB hard drive space
- Dial-up Internet connection. (Broadband connection recommended)
Personal Stock Streamer 9.6.3 Screenshot
Personal Stock Streamer 9.6.3 Keywords
Bookmark Personal Stock Streamer 9.6.3
Personal Stock Streamer 9.6.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Personal Stock Streamer 9.7.1
- Personal Stock Streamer 9.6.5
- Personal Stock Streamer 9.6.4
- Personal Stock Streamer 9.6.2
- Personal Stock Streamer 9.6
- Personal Stock Streamer 9.6
- Personal Stock Streamer 9.5
- Personal Stock Streamer 9.2.4
- Personal Stock Streamer 9.2.3
- Personal Stock Streamer 22.214.171.1247
- Personal Stock Streamer 9.2.2 Build 317
- Personal Stock Streamer 9.2.2
- Personal Stock Streamer 9.2.1
- Personal Stock Streamer 9.2
- Personal Stock Streamer 126.96.36.1993 Beta