Phone Directory and In Out Board 2.1
Phone Directory and In Out Board 2.1 Ranking & Summary
Phone Directory and In Out Board 2.1 description
Phone Directory and In Out Board 2.1 offers your organization with both an online Phone Directory and a way for staff to indicate their movements.
With the tools, you and your colleagues can quickly look up a staff phone number and know where that person is and when they will be back. All before you ring them.
- You will save thousands of dollars
- The Phone Directory reduces the time it takes a staff member to look up a phone number. Although this might seem insignificant, this figure adds up to phenomenal savings. For example, in an organisation of 200 people, it’s common that the Tools save each staff member over 3 minutes a day through reducing the time they spend looking up phone numbers. While this seems small, this adds up to over $75,000 of time savings every year.
- Yes, that is correct. $75,000 a year! Every year! Just by installing a better Phone Directory.
- Your day will flow more smoothly
- How much easier would your day be if you could look at the Phone Directory and see where the people you needed to talk to were and when they would be free? You could quickly rearrange your schedule to fit theirs, instead of spending the day playing phone tag.
- With the Phone Directory and In-Out Boards you can. And so can every member of your staff. What is more, the time that they save goes straight into improved staff morale, your organization’s efficiency and your bottom line.
- Your customers will be greeted by a smiling receptionist
- What would you rather have your reception staff doing? Wading through mundane queries — such as “When will Bob be back?” or “What’s Jane’s phone number?” — or providing a welcoming smile to clients and customers.
- By removing the tasks that leech away their time, reception can do what is best for your business – create a welcoming and inviting environment for customers and clients.
- Your customers and clients will receive better information
- Imagine if your best customer or a client seeking urgent attention rings reception while you are out and asks for you. Which answer would you prefer reception to give:
- We don’t know where she is or when she will be back, or
- She’s out at the moment but will be back in the office around 4. I can get her to give you a ring then.
- With an In Out Board, reception can give answer 2. Every time. Making the clients and customers experience much more pleasant.
- Your staff and visitors will be safe in an emergency
- If there was a fire in your office, how would you know that everyone had been evacuated? Would this include the visitors to the office? What about the trades people, who are fixing the loos or air conditioning?
- The In-Out Board provides an up-to-date list of who is in the building and where they are. In an emergency, you can print it out, and use it check that everybody has been evacuated.
- The print out also includes staff contact numbers – so you can phone people to ensure they are where you expect them to be.
- You will know when a worker hasn’t returned from a home visit
- In some organizations, it’s important to know if a worker hasn’t returned from a home visit so that the proper steps can be taken.
- At this exact moment, do you know where all your workers are? When they are expected to return? Could you contact them?
- The In-Out Board will give you both peace of mind and help you meet your OH&S obligations. You will know:
- where your workers are – including the address, phone numbers and details of the home they are visiting
- when they expect to return
- how they can be contacted
- You can have the Receptionist maintain the Phone Directory
- Who put the IT guy in charge of managing the Phone Directory? Surely there are better things he can do with his time? Such as fixing routers and building applications.
- Unlike Microsoft Exchange — the Clayton’s phone directory — the Simple Tools can be managed by the receptionists, freeing up the IT guy to do IT work.
- And by giving the responsibility of keeping the Phone Directory to a person whose job depends on having the Phone Directory up-to-date means that the Phone Directory will be kept up-to-date.
- Your staff can keep their own listing up to date
- With the Simple Tools, staff can correct and update their own listing without asking the IT guy or the busy receptionist. You try doing that with Exchange or Outlook.
- Your staff will be able to use the system
- Microsoft Exchange and Outlook are great tools. However it often seems that you need a degree in Information Technology to look up a phone number. And even if you can do it, what about the rest of your staff?
- The Simple Tools have been designed for ordinary people, who just want a simple way to get a phone number. Quick, easy and simple.
- You can use the Tools to enhance Microsoft Exchange
- The Simple Tools build on your Exchange or Outlook solution rather than trying to replace it. You can import staff information directly from Exchange into the Simple Tools, leveraging the strength of Exchange into the simplicity of the Simple Tools.
- And, after the staff information has been edited and corrected, you can quickly export it back into Exchange – keeping all your information synchronised.
The Phone Directory's Major Features:
- Displays staff names, phone numbers, roles, departments and cell/mobile number
- Search it by name or department
- View it on any (permitted) computer in a web browser
- Staff can update their own details (if you allow it)
- Print out a phone directory as a list
- Export the phone numbers to other programs
- Import peoples details from Exchange/Outlook or a csv file
The In Out Board's Major Features:
- The In-Out Board allows staff to record:
- if they in or out of the building
- where they are – including the address and phone details
- when they expect to return
- how they can be contacted
- You will know where staff are, when they will be back, and if they have not returned from a client visit
- You can keep your clients happier. When clients ring reception and ask for you, they can be told where you are and when you will return, rather than just receiving a vague message
- You can keep from being interrupted. If you mark yourself as busy on the In-Out Board, reception will know to put your calls straight through to voicemail
- You can organise your day around other people’s movements because you will know when they are out, and when they will be back
- In an emergency, you can print out a list of every single person in the building and ensure that they are safely out of harms way
Phone Directory and In Out Board 2.1 Screenshot
Phone Directory and In Out Board 2.1 Keywords
Bookmark Phone Directory and In Out Board 2.1
Phone Directory and In Out Board 2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Miner Reverse Phone Directories 1.9.61
- Louth Reverse Phone Directories 1.8.25
- Simpson Unlisted Cell Phone Numbers 2.8.87
- Salisbury Reverse Phone Directories 1.8.36
- Ostersund Reverse Phone Directories 2.9.11
- Langlade Unlisted Cell Phone Numbers 1.0.94
- Toronto Unlisted Cell Phone Numbers 2.2.77
- Surrey Reverse Phone Directories 1.1.85
- Panama Reverse Phone Directories 5.0.19
- Kentucky Reverse Phone Directories 6.0.37
- Arizona Reverse Phone Directories 7.0.12
- United States Reverse Phone Directories 5.0.8
- Guntramsdorf Unlisted Cell Phone Numbers 1.6.36
- Kingman Unlisted Cell Phone Numbers 2.9.89
- Saalbach Unlisted Cell Phone Numbers 2.7.74
- Coral Sea Islands Reverse Phone Directories 1.0.36