Phone Plus 7.2.1
Phone Plus 7.2.1 Ranking & Summary
Phone Plus 7.2.1 description
Phone Plus 7.2.1 is software used as a telephone dialer, speakerphone, and contact manager with full Caller ID support, which enables users to organize names, numbers, addresses, and other information in multiple user-defined phone books, and dial using a standard Data/Fax modem.
Phone Plus is combined with the Windows Dialing Properties, which offers you automatic number formatting for different dialing locations, and support for calling cards and long distance provider prefixes. Phone Plus can auto-redial busy numbers, and can keep a log of both incoming and outgoing calls. Your phone books and the call log can be printed and exported. If you have a Caller ID capable modem, Phone Plus can display a callers name and number in a pop-up window.
If you have a Caller ID capable modem, Phone Plus can display a callers name and number in a pop-up window. Other Caller ID features include:
- Announce incoming calls using most SAPI 5 compatible text-to-speech engines, or choose to play different wave files to identify different call types. No more running to check your Caller ID box.
- Automatically hang up on unwanted callers after playing a pre-recorded message to the caller. Your phone will only ring once. Or get rid of any caller by clicking the "Zap Caller" button.
- When you are really busy, a "Do Not Disturb" feature only allows important callers to get through.
- Phone Plus can send a message after receiving a call to any e-mail account including any alphanumeric pager or wireless phone with e-mail capability. The message can include the caller's name, phone number, and the time they called.
Phone Plus has a clean interface that is easy to use. It installs an icon on your taskbar so it is out of the way until you need it. This icon flashes if calls were logged while you were away, or Phone Plus can flash the Scroll Lock LED on your keyboard instead. Missed calls can be easily returned right from the call log.
- These Phone Plus features are available with a standard modem:
- Multiple user-defined phonebooks with unlimited contacts
- Up to four phone numbers per entry with user-defined labels
- Also stores other information and notes for each contact
- Phone books can be printed and exported
- Ten speed dial buttons
- Automatic redial of busy numbers
- Automatic decoding of phone numbers containing letters
- Integrated with the Windows Dialing Properties
- Automatically add calling card or long-distance access numbers
- Call log with sortable columns
- Log both incoming and outgoing calls
- Call log can be printed and exported
- Ability to dial any phone number copied to the clipboard
- Ability to place calls for other programs that use Assisted TAPI
- Support for the Windows XP "Fast User Switching" feature
- Support for power "Standby" mode
- Runs as a system tray application
- In addition, Phone Plus has Caller ID and Speakerphone features if your modem supports them:
- Pop-up window tells you who is calling before you answer
- Choose from either a small or large pop-up window, or the Caller ID can be displayed in a balloon tooltip
- Auto-name-lookup using the built-in phone books
- Announce incoming calls using either text-to-speech or WAV files
- Create custom WAV files to announce any of the contacts in your phone books
- A flashing tray icon or Scroll Lock LED notifies you of new calls
- Ability to run any program when a call comes in
- Easily return missed calls right from the log
- Numeric Pager Notification
- E-mail Notification using a built-in e-mail client
- Automatically hang up on unwanted callers after playing a recorded message *
- Easily create hang-up messages using a microphone or the built-in TTS Recorder
- Zap and black-list a caller with a single click
- A "Do Not Disturb" feature only allows important callers to get through
- A built-in scheduler can enable and disable various features at preset times
- The Caller ID can be sent over your LAN to your other computers
- The speakerphone has speaker and microphone level controls and flash and mute buttons
- MS Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP, or Vista
- 5 MB of free disk space
- A TAPI compliant modem *
- In addition, the optional Caller ID and Speakerphone features require:
- A TAPI compliant modem that supports these features
- Caller ID service from your phone company
- * A voice modem is required to use the Auto-Hang-Up feature. If you are running Vista, be aware that unwanted callers may not be able to hear the hang-up message due to a bug in Vista. This bug affects most Conexant based voice modems.
Phone Plus 7.2.1 Screenshot
Phone Plus 7.2.1 Keywords
Bookmark Phone Plus 7.2.1
Phone Plus 7.2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.