Phone Server Lite 1.3.14
Phone Server Lite 1.3.14 Ranking & Summary
Phone Server Lite 1.3.14 description
Phone Server Lite 1.3.14 is a program that acts like smart telephone assistant software. It can build voice menus, playback wave files, record voice messages, and much more.
The program supports all voice modems.
Operating System supported:
- Windows 98
- Windows Me
- Windows NT 4.0
- Windows 2000
- Windows 2003 Server
- Windows XP
- Voice Menu: Program allows to build voice menu with unlimited number of menu items. Every menu item can be pgogrammed to record WAV files, playback WAV files, playback text. Different hardware may be setup to use different voice menus.
- Voice Menu Editor: Phone Server Lite has build-in action editor. Action Editor will help you to build voice menu. No special knowledge needed. Action Edtitor is WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor.
- Recorder: Phone Server Lite capable to record voice from phone line. Almost all sound formats are supported (PCM, ADPCM, MP3, GSM, etc). Recorded files can be played back later.
- Caller ID: Phone Server Lite can detect caller ID, also known as ANI (Automatic Number Identification).
- Popup Windows: Phone Server Lite will popup small convenient window that will show caller ID, caller name, and current actions taken (recording, playing back, etc).
- Caller Log: Phone Server Lite logs all phone calls. Both incoming and outgoing phone numbers are recorded. You can easily find records using friendly program interface.
- Phone Book: Phone Server Lite comes with powerful phone book. You can setup up to nine phone numbers per contact. Program will use contact name from phone book when logging phone calls.
- Text-To-Speech: Phone Server Lite can convert any text to voice, and play it back over phone line. The program uses default voice for text to speech operations.
- Compatibility: Phone Server Lite may release the modem for specified applications. This is useful if you are using modem for other tasks (for dial-up internet connectivity, for example).
- Fast Fourier Transform: Sometimes modems can not correctly detect phone call disconnections. Phone Server Lite will do voice data flow analysis in real-time. It will detect short beeps and silence, and will drop the call as soon as they are detected. The program is capable to detect some specific types of Caller ID. For example, former USSR caller ID system is supported.
- System Tray: Phone Server Lite put its icon in system tray area (near the computer clock). You can setup program reactions on mouse clicks over its icon.
- Run As Service: Phone Server Lite runs as a service under Windows 2000 and XP systems. That means, program will be loaded and start working even if nobody has logged into user account. (When authentication window is shown). Even more - you may login and logout user accounts, switch from one account to another one, etc. Program will continue working as usual.
- Hardware Status: Phone Server Lite shows all devices it monitors in a single window. You can see there what devices are active, what numbers were dialed out, as well as incoming caller ID information.
- Program Log: Phone Server Lite logs all its actions in a special window. You can review detailed information about program behaviour there. Also, it may help to fix small problems you may face (trying to playback not existing WAV files, for example).
- Telephone service added
- Voice modem support improved.
Requirements: Voice modem and/or dialogic board installed
Phone Server Lite 1.3.14 Screenshot
Phone Server Lite 1.3.14 Keywords
Bookmark Phone Server Lite 1.3.14
Phone Server Lite 1.3.14 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.