Photocopier Pro 3.10
Photocopier Pro 3.10 Ranking & Summary
Photocopier Pro 3.10 description
Photocopier Pro 3.10 will make you feel pleasant because it lets you quickly send something from your scanner to your printer, without having to go through a lot of intermediate steps.
It has a simple, easy-to-use interface (much like a photocopier, in fact) and uses any TWAIN-compliant scanner to scan your document or photo and send it directly to your printer. You can select color, grayscale, or black-and-white scanning; adjust the size of the output; adjust the brightness; and quickly select the number of copies to print.
This Pro version lets you select the imaging device to use, choose the printer to use, modify the program defaults, scale the printed copy from 50% to 200% and more.
- Make copies just by pressing the Copy button on your scanner.
- Get a preview of the scanned image before printing starts. Manipulate (invert, mirror) the scanned image from the preview window.
- Have greater control over scan resolution.
- Remove superfluous parts of the scanned image with the Auto and Manual crop functions.
- Select the imaging device to use. Convenient when you have both a scanner and a digital camera installed on your system.
- Specify which printer Photocopier should use, specify separate printers for black and white, grey scale and color copies.
- Instruct Photocopier to pause before printing starts. Convenient when you have scanner and printer attached to your system via a switch box.
- Save the scanned image in a variety of graphic formats (JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF etc) from Photocopier's preview window.
Enhancements: Fixed bug in printing function, resulting in very rare occasions in nothing being printed at all.
- A Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7 system.
- A scanner that complies with the Twain standard (most scanners do).
- A printer installed in Windows.
Photocopier Pro 3.10 Screenshot
Photocopier Pro 3.10 Keywords
Bookmark Photocopier Pro 3.10
Photocopier Pro 3.10 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.