PhraseExpress Autotext 6.0.156
PhraseExpress Autotext 6.0.156 Ranking & Summary
PhraseExpress Autotext 6.0.156 description
PhraseExpress Autotext 6.0.156 is a software that can automatically recognizes unwanted Autotexts and suppresses the text replacement the next time you enter the Autotext.PhraseExpress can optionally remove any text formatting from the clipboard contents.
It is a tool used for eliminating repetitive typing and manages frequently used text snippets in customizable categories. Boilerplate templates can be stored together with bitmaps and RTF or HTML text formatting.
The unique text prediction feature watches out for repetitive text patterns and offers to auto-complete such phrases. Smart algorithms analyze and learn your writing patterns, and suggest the most relevant ways to complete phrases and sentences.
The Autotext feature allows assigning a frequently used text such as your address, your signature or a common phrase to a much shorter abbreviation. Whenever you type in the assigned abbreviation PhraseExpress will automatically replace it with the original text. For example, "ty" will be expanded to "thank you very much. Existing MS Office AutoCorrect entries can be imported for use in any Windows program, not just MS Office. The Clipboard Cache enhances the native Windows clipboard functionality by remembering all items that are copied to the clipboard and storing them for later pasting.
Powerful macro functions can add dynamic contents to static phrases such as the current date, counters or additional manual input. Phrases can be linked or nested. Macros can also launch programs or open documents triggered by shortcuts. Entering calc may open the Windows calculator program or striking the hotkey CTRL-F8 may offer a Google search query of a highlighted text on-the-fly.
This keyboard macro utility is fully-functional and free-of-charge for personal users - The optional Network Edition provides the PhraseExpress functionality in a company network with a professional Client-/Server architecture. A separate USB installer allows to run PhraseExpress from USB memory devices.
- Autotext in any Program. PhraseExpress can expand text shortcuts to longer text snippets. PhraseExpress provides this functionality as known from MS Office for any Windows program. No matter whether you are working with Microsoft Office, OpenOffice, WordPerfect, Thunderbird, InternetExplorer, Opera or FireFox - PhraseExpress works Everywhere.
- Import from MS Office. You can even import any existing Autotext and AutoCorrect entries created in MS Office into PhraseExpress. This allows you to use them in other programs or to transfer them to a new computer.
- Support for Text formatting and bitmaps. PhraseExpress can also store RTF and HTML text formatting and bitmaps with your text snippets. This allows you to give your Signatures a personal touch by adding your handwritten Signature to your Emails.
- Intelligent Autotext Undo. The Autotext function significantly speeds up your typing. Sometimes however, you do not wish to have these abbreviations auto-expanded. Instead, you want to keep the shortcut as shown in this example. PhraseExpress automatically recognizes such unwanted text replacement and suppresses them temporarily if you enter it again.
- Re-use Autotexts for multiple phrases. Autotexts can be applied to multiple phrases. In such cases a popup window with the corresponding selection appears right next to your cursor.
- Multiple Autotext variations. You can also define multiple Autotext variations for the same phrase. This is useful if you do not want to remember the exact Autotext definition. Just define a few variations which makes sure that you get the correct phrase.
- Optional Autotext. Instead of automatically replacing an Autotext, PhraseExpress can offer the suitable phrase at first before insertion:
- Optional paste. This gives you the choice of either accepting the text replacement suggestion. Alternatively, you can simply ignore the suggestion and continue to type. The popup window will then disappear after a few characters.
- Restrict Autotext and Hotkeys to certain applications. The scope of Autotexts and Hotkeys of any phrase can be restricted to certain programs or excluded from a customizable list of applications. This enables Autotexts to trigger different phrases depending on the target application or to define programs where you do not want any text replacement.
- Advanced Autotext options. No other Typing Utility offers you this range of customization like PhraseExpress does.
- Major Update
- Optional web browser
PhraseExpress Autotext 6.0.156 Screenshot
PhraseExpress Autotext 6.0.156 Keywords
Bookmark PhraseExpress Autotext 6.0.156
PhraseExpress Autotext 6.0.156 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.