PinNotes 1.3 Beta 2 Build 1365
PinNotes 1.3 Beta 2 Build 1365 Ranking & Summary
PinNotes 1.3 Beta 2 Build 1365 description
PinNotes is a simple, but effective sticky note application. Allowing full control and rich text support, each sticky note that is generated can be saved, customised (including transparency, window position, etc) and re-opened when the program is opened again.
Colour schemes are available, along with extra options, such as Always on Top (for each individual note window), an Editing Panel, Position locking, Flashing support, show notes at certain times and WinShade mode (available for both the note and control windows).
Extensive options are also available for the entire program via the Options window.
Full Editing is also available, including the ability to use pictures in the notes and extra options for including special data (Days, Months, Numbers, Time, Date, etc) in the notes.
Special tools for case conversation are available and an extra tools for checking the properties of the current note (Word Count, Character Count, Tabs, etc).
- Full rich text support allows any format of text to be used, including the adding of pictures, bullets, numbers, etc.
- Note windows can be locked in there current position and also to prevent any changes being made to the note.
- Winshade: Very simple really, allows the note (and control window) to be shown only by their titles.
- Windows can be set to flash the get your attention when something important needs to be remembered.
- When you need to remember something at a specific time, use the Show Time feature, that forces a note window to come to the top of every other window open. The window also flashes your selected colour to get your attention.
- Full control from the main window allows you to focus on a note, close, hide or show it. Extra features are included to run operations on every note open.
- Notes can be set up so that they are loaded when PinNotes is opened in windows. A advanced remembering system remembers how each individual note was used.
- Printing, print preview and page setup support is included for all notes.
- Group support allows notes to be categorised into 3 different groups, being High, Medium and Low. This is remembered for each note that is saved.
- Memory At least 64 MB (higher recommended)
- Processor: 650 MHz
- Graphics: Anything higher than 16 MB will be fine
- Resolution: 1024x768 (higher would be better when using large notes)
- .NET Framework
- ~ Fixed a massive fault that caused the remembered list not to open.
- ~ The remembered list has been renamed and now uses true XML (will require all previous lists to be re-created).
- ~ Added Window to the main window (which now contains Always On Top).
- ~ Added New Instance support to the new Window menu (will spawn another instance of PinNotes).
- ~ Added support to show an alert when PinNotes is minimized to the system tray (optional).
- ~ Fixed a small fault that caused the resized section of the main window to show when status messages are shown.
- ~ Lots of small and big enhancements here and there.
PinNotes 1.3 Beta 2 Build 1365 Screenshot
PinNotes 1.3 Beta 2 Build 1365 Keywords
Bookmark PinNotes 1.3 Beta 2 Build 1365
PinNotes 1.3 Beta 2 Build 1365 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- GFI MailArchiver for Exchange 6 BETA 2 build 20080
- FST Network Diagnostic Tools 0.96 Beta (Build 120
- Grouper 1.5 Build 4784 Beta
- VirtualCamera 1.2.1 Beta Build 022
- Thaiphoon Burner 5.1 Build 1008 Beta 3 / 5.0 Build 0629 Final
- CIS Deviation Ticker 1.0 Beta Build 001
- BetaClock 1.0.17 Build 517 Beta
- Picasa Photo Organizer 3.0 Build 57.24 Beta / 2.7 Build 37.64
- GFI MailEssentials for Exchange/SMTP 14 Build 20080822 Beta 2 / 12 Build 20080623
- HFS - HTTP File Server 2.3 Build 204 Beta / 2.2d Build 152
- hal 1.0 beta build 68
- VCDGear 3.56 Build 050213 BETA
- MakeNotes 0.3
- BeamFile 1.2 build 1292 beta
- Network Diagnostic Tools 0.96 Beta (build 120)
- QE SuperResolution 0.1 build 550 beta