Pivot4U 2.0 Ranking & Summary
Pivot4U 2.0 description
Pivot4U Add-in enhances Microsoft Excel with a new useful feature - editable pivot tables. A pivot table is a data summarization tool that, among other functions, can automatically sort, count, and total the flat data stored in one table or spreadsheet and create a second table displaying the summarized data. For all its advantages, Excel has some limitations. One of them is the missing ability to change the data directly in the data area of a pivot table. The pivot table is linked to the source data, and what you see in the cells of the table are read-only values. But with Pivot4U in place, you can go beyond this limitation and make your pivot table editable.
Lets say, for example, you have a spreadsheet with the plan of sales for some products. The spreadsheet is named "SourceData" and it has the following fields: Region, Color, Month, Sales. You want to change some values in the pivot table generated from the data in this sheet. With Pivot4U, this operation is a breeze to do. Create a pivot table from the data in the "SourceData" sheet, go to the "Add-Ins" tab of Microsoft Excel, select "Pivot4U On" and set the cursor on any cell in the pivot table. Now you can change the value in the cells directly from, say "650" to "830". When the value is changed, all totals are recalculated automatically.
With Pivot4U Add-in in place, all the power of calculations and planning "FROM ABOVE-DOWNWARD" becomes accessible without complex and costly software.
Pivot4U 2.0 Screenshot
Pivot4U 2.0 Keywords
Bookmark Pivot4U 2.0
Pivot4U 2.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Tables Transformer for Excel 1.1.4
- Import Table from Excel for Oracle 1.06.00
- Import Table from Excel for DB2 1.05.02
- Export Table to Excel for SQL Server 1.06.00
- Merge Tables Wizard for Microsoft Excel 1.7.6
- Export Database to Excel for SQL server 1.05.00
- Flex 2 & Flash components (pivot table) 1.0
- Import Table from Excel for SQL Server 1.05
- AutoCAD LT Table to Excel - TableBuilder 2.1
- Compare Sheets 1.1.1
- AcadExcel CAD Table Editor 2.0
- PivotTable Helper for Microsoft Excel 22.214.171.124
- Advanced Excel To PDF Table Converter 1.4
- Advanced Excel To RTF Table Converter 1.4
- Export Table to Excel for Oracle 1.06.00
- Advanced Excel To HTML Table Converter 1.4