Portfolio Manager 1.71
Portfolio Manager 1.71 Ranking & Summary
Portfolio Manager 1.71 description
Portfolio Manager 1.71 offers user a personal stock portfolio management system with the aim of being a complete stock trading diary.
With minimal effort and time you can keep track of which stocks you have bought and sold, along with any associated dividends.
The simple, intuitive design makes Portfolio Manager easy and straight forward to use. Within seconds of loading the application you know exactly how your portfolio is performing. Multiple purchases / sales of a single stock are displayed as both a consolidated or grouped transaction as well as separate transactions to give you a clear indication of how your stock is performing.
The open trades list gives you details of all stocks that you currently hold on a single screen, such as the days change, last price, quantity you hold, price you paid, cost, profit, percentage profit, annual profit etc. The history list includes all the stocks you held for the specified financial year, giving you slightly different information such as buy/sell price, brokerage, dividends, profit etc. Both these lists are completely configurable to display only the columns that you require.
Statistics are also collected for both of these lists to give you an instant indication of how your open trades are performing as well as your closed, giving you the knowledge of exactly how your portfolio has performed over the financial year.
Keeping up to date records of what you?ve bought, sold and how long you held the trade for is vital for trading success. As many of you may already know, tax time can be a nightmare. Portfolio Manager simplifies this process with the use of a report, containing all the required information for your accountant. This not only cuts down your time spent, but also the accountants, saving you money.
Why use Portfolio Manager
- Easy and fast to use
- Will save you time and money
- Quickly generate reports
- Easy and fast to use with wizards to simplify data entry.
- Auto or manual stock price updates
- Manage multiple Portfolios
- Tracks all of your stock transactions and associated dividends
- Ability to sell all, or portions of shares to allow for maximum tax benefits
- Optional Accounts to track total funds in use as well as available funds
- Includes information on your trading plan such as disaster stops targets etc
- Trade diary to store any extra information
- Reporting - Quickly and easily print reports
- Your portfolio is stored on your PC, not someone elses server
- The simple, intuitive design makes Portfolio Manager easy and straight forward to use. The wizards make it extemely simple to enter data and within seconds of loading the application you know exactly how your portfolio is performing. Multiple purchases / sales of a single stock are displayed as both a consolidated (grouped) transaction as well as separate transactions to give you a clear indication of how your stock is performing.
- Keeps all your stock information in one place by tracking all of your stock transactions and associated dividends. Each time you enter in a transaction, the statistics are recalculated so you know exactly where you stand with each stock.
- Dividend amounts are automatically calculated by the number of units you hold when the dividend is payed. All you need to enter is the date and amount per unit.
- The open trades list gives you details of all stocks that you currently hold on a single screen, such as the days change, last price, quantity held, price paid, cost, profit, percentage profit, CAGR (compound annual growth rate) etc.
- The historical trades list includes all the stocks you held for the specified year, giving you slightly different information such as buy/sell price, brokerage, dividends, profit etc.
- Trade lists are completely configurable to display only the columns that you require.
- Ability to sell all, or portions of shares. Depending on the country you live in, by selling the correct parcel of a single stock you can minimize your tax considerably.
- Free 15 minute delayed stock quotes from most major world stock exchanges giving you the current value of your Portfolio.
- Includes information on your trading plan such as disaster stops, targets etc
- Monitor entire stock portfolios performance with per calendar or financial year statistics. This allows you to always your profit figures for each year.
- Tax Report - Quickly and easily prints a report containing containing all the required information for your accountant, removing the need to bring out all the paper records.
- Watch List showing last price, day change, % day change, open, low, high, volume etc
- Reporting Engine - Quickly and easily print reports on your dividends, open trades, profit/loss over any period of time for individual stocks, or all stocks held during the selected period.
- Export to PDF / Excel - Any of the reports can be exported to PDF or Excel.
- Optional trading notes. When purchasing or selling stocks you can easily enter in an optional note such as why you decided to purchase or sell the stock, if you followed your trading plan etc.
- Trade Diary to store your all your notes. View, edit or add any information which you may have about your stock trading. Also displays any of your notes stored against your trades.
- Stock Calculator - Quickly and easily calculate your trade values by entering the amounts you know.
- Added auto complete option to stock modify dialog with recent stocks
- Added ability to hide summary information to allow more room for the main table information
- Added ability to filter by stock (as well as date) within the trade diary
- Added undo sell option to popup menu on
Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework v2 (downloads and installs if not present)
Portfolio Manager 1.71 Screenshot
Portfolio Manager 1.71 Keywords
Bookmark Portfolio Manager 1.71
Portfolio Manager 1.71 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.