Power of Appeals 5.71
Power of Appeals 5.71 Ranking & Summary
Power of Appeals 5.71 description
Power of Appeals 5.71 with its special characteristics will open you an easy way to successes as it is a denial management solution.
Power of Appeals is a denial management software application that improves cash flow through denial avoidance and resolution improvements applicable throughout the revenue cycle. Effective denial management requires both proactive denial avoidance and effective appeal generation and resolution-aimed templates, tracking, and follow-up features.
- Analyzing Denials. Collecting and interpreting denial patterns to quantify denial causes and their financial impact. Includes the ability to improve front-end processes by developing measurable, departmental-specific performance targets which can be tracked with Power of Appeals and reports to assist with performance evaluation.
- Appealing Denials. Ease-of-use generation of appeal letters on a case-by-case or volume basis. An expandable appeal letter template database feature letters citing federal and state claim processing statutes favoring the medical providers appeal and request letters for seeking more specific denial information on ambiguous denials.
- Tracking Denials. Collecting information on denial appeals, including status, escalation, correspondence with payors, and the disposition of denial appeals to increase claim recovery.
- Preventing Denials. Providing management analysis reports and other actionable information to improve revenue cycle performance.
- Reporting identifies denial causes having the greatest financial impact, facilitating performance review and improvement in various departments.
- Tracking and reporting monitors the appeal process, ensuring prompt carrier response to submitted appeals and denial oversight prevention.
- Prioritized claim status ensures the timely submission and follow-up of appeals.
2. Improved Cash Flow
- Reduce denials by putting insurers on notice that delays, underpayments, and noncompliance with state and federal claim processing guidelines and contractual obligations will not be tolerated.
- 1500 professionally written appeal letter templates result in payors overturning more denials and responding more thoroughly to review requests.
3. Reduced write-offs
- Analysis reports quantify avoidable denial causes and their financial impact.
- Tracking ensures that appeals are handled in a timely efficient manner.
- Management reporting identifies upstream problems that cause denials.
Enhancements: Version 5.71
Power of Appeals 5.71 Screenshot
Power of Appeals 5.71 Keywords
Bookmark Power of Appeals 5.71
Power of Appeals 5.71 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.