PowerCom for Reply 2.37.1
PowerCom for Reply 2.37.1 Ranking & Summary
PowerCom for Reply 2.37.1 description
PowerCom for Reply 2.37.1 is released as a versatile system of wireless keypads which is used by a presenter to poll the audience and get real-time answers to the questions being asked. Each ARS consists of a base station (or receiver), a wireless keypad for each participating member, and audience response system software for capturing, storing and displaying the data collected. The presenter creates presentation slides using PowerPoint add-in software PowerCom. Questions and several possible answers are displayed on the projector screen. Then the audience participates by choosing an answer on a corresponding wireless keypad. Their answer is immediately sent to a receiver that's attached to the presenter's computer, and the audience response software collects and tabulates the results, displaying a graphically representation of the data within the presentation.
- Interactive PowerPoint presentations
- Increased audience participation
- Enhanced collaboration and teamwork - for better decision making
- More effective research - to manage change
- Better ROI from meetings, training courses or events
- Improved audience interaction
- Increased productivity
- Multiple reports containing audience feedback data
PowerCom for Reply 2.37.1 Screenshot
PowerCom for Reply 2.37.1 Keywords
Bookmark PowerCom for Reply 2.37.1
PowerCom for Reply 2.37.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.