Presentation Pointer 1.1.2
Presentation Pointer 1.1.2 Ranking & Summary
Presentation Pointer 1.1.2 description
Presentation Pointer 1.1.2 is launched to be a helpful and smart presentation and demonstration tool helps you get straight to the point. It's handy for doing live presentation. It provides visual cues about what and where you are doing things on your computer. This leaves you to explain about the processes you are demonstrating without having to explain the whatabouts and whereabouts of the things you are demonstrating.
Presentation Pointer offers a series of eye-catching cursors. The Highlight mouse movements option surrounds the mouse pointer with a geometric shape (Circle, Ellipse, Rectangle or Round Rectangle). And the Spotlight option puts a "spotlight" shape (Circle, Ellipse, Rectangle or Round Rectangle) around your cursor and dims the surrounding area. Be sure that the right part of the screen is in the limelight!
Presentation Pointer added more visual and audible mouse click effects including different colors for different buttons. The audience not only sees the mouse clicks but also hears them. It also displays your keystrokes in an overlay at the bottom of the screen, so your audience will know exactly which keys you've pressed.
In addition to all this, Presentation Pointer allows you to draw freely on the screen but not lock the screen, so you can draw on "live" screen. This is the biggest difference of all other screen annotation software.
- Pointer Effect
- Hight Visibility Pointer
- Highligt Mouse Movements
- Spotlight Effect
- Mouse Click Effect
- Display a circle when you click your mouse
- Different colors for different buttons
- Animation Effect
- Play Click Sounds
- Keystrokes Displaying
- Displays your keystrokes in an overlay at the bottom of the screen.
- Keystroke Filter: Allows you to define a list of custom keystrokes that will not be displayed.
- Live Drawing
- Allows you to draw freely on the screen but not lock the screen.
- Draw horizontal, vertical lines
- Draw arrow lines
- Press hotkey to clear all
- Flexible, Easy to Use
- Activate or deactivate all effects with the toggle Hotkey.
- All effects can be operated in two different modes: Standalone or Together.
- Everything about Presentation Pointer is customizable: you can change all the hotkeys and adjust options to control appearance and behaviors of Presentation Pointer’s effects.
- Windows XP/2003/Vista/7
Presentation Pointer 1.1.2 Screenshot
Presentation Pointer 1.1.2 Keywords
Bookmark Presentation Pointer 1.1.2
Presentation Pointer 1.1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.