Presentation Prompter 4.2
Presentation Prompter 4.2 Ranking & Summary
Presentation Prompter 4.2 description
Presentation Prompter 4.2 is a user-friendly, secure and reliable application that offers an easy way to turn your Mac into a teleprompter. Presentation Prompter scrolls text smoothly at an adjustable rate. Speakers, actors, reporters, singers, narrators, and others can use Presentation Prompter from practice to production. Here are some of the features that set it apart from traditional teleprompters.
- Smooth, Adjustable Scrolling
- Adjust scrolling from a slider in the toolbar, the keyboard, or optionally moving your mouse up or down in Prompt Mode. Forward and reverse scrolling are supported, in addition to using a mouse scrollwheel for temporary fast-forward and rewind.
- Distinct Two-Mode System
- Edit Mode provides an environment for importing and editing scripts. Prompt Mode presents a hardcopy of scripts and takes care of nuances like disabling the screensaver and preventing your computer from taking a nap mid-session.
- Full Range of Styles and Fonts
- Unlike other teleprompters, Presentation Prompter does not limit you to a single text style or font. You have full control over the font, color, style, line spacing, tab indents, and fine tuning features like kerning.
- Interface Edge
- Intuitive Cocoa interface that follows the Mac conventions. System-wide font, color, and find panels. Customizable toolbar. Spell checking. Built-in help guide. The standards and conveniences you've come to expect from a Mac app.
- Automatic Text Control
- Most teleprompters require you to edit your text in a goofy size 40 font with funky colors. Presentation Prompter can let you edit scripts like you would in a word processor and automatically adjust the size and colors for reading purposes when you go to Prompt Mode.
- Instant Single Screen Mirroring
- Single screen mirroring. Flip a document for use through a mirror enclosure instantly. Useful in cases where the talent will be reading through a mirror enclosure and also controlling scroll speed.
- Images in Scripts: Include images in scripts. Useful for text separators or "slidecasting".
- Adjustable Hotkeys
- Configure Prompt Mode keyboard controls to your liking for custom work environments or for configuring hardware controllers without drivers.
- Unlimited bookmarks
- As many bookmarks as you want. Inline bookmark editing; double-click to edit and drag and drop rearrange. Bookmarks even have relative previous / next support so you can quickly jump forward or backward to a point of interest.
- Reads and writes plain text, RTF, and MS Word file formats. Works with Mac OS X 10.2 "Jaguar" and up.
- Universal binary.
- Spotlight content search improvements.
- Plain text open and save encoding preferences (no longer requires UTF 8 encoding).
- MS Word file usage improved.
- Fixed an issue where Presentation Prompter would not launch.
- Fixed a Hotkey memory leak.
- Fixed an issue pertaining to the smooth scrolling System Preference.
- Update checking is more reliable.
- Fixed preference pane blurring.
- Toggle Modes shortcut changed to Command-Control-T (previous shortcut conflicted with recent changes to OS X).
- License Agreement significantly updated; important changes to distribution and license terms.
Presentation Prompter 4.2 Screenshot
Presentation Prompter 4.2 Keywords
Bookmark Presentation Prompter 4.2
Presentation Prompter 4.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.