Prestos Presentation Timer 1.1.2
Prestos Presentation Timer 1.1.2 Ranking & Summary
Prestos Presentation Timer 1.1.2 description
Prestos Presentation Timer is a free and simple countdown timer which sits in the corner of the screen and lets both the presenter and audience know how much time is left for the presentation.
You may configure the time, opacity, border, and font from a right-click menu. Moreover, the timer can be programmed to stay hidden until a certain time is left, or become more and more opaque as time runs out. The timer always stays on top of whatever applications are running.
- Compact window sits unobtrusively in the corner of your screen
- Start/Stop/Pause functionality (use mouse or keyboard)
- Configurable timer duration
- Optional borderless mode
- When timer expires, timer can simply stop, stop and blink, or start counting up
- Configurable font
- Configurable opacity
- Keep timer hidden until xx minutes remain
- Keep timer hidden but show periodically every xx minutes
- New features in 1.1
- Automatically saves settings for future use
- New option "On Timeout -> Restart", automatically restarts timer when it expires
- Supports user-specified timer values
- Support for playing custom sound (.wav) when timer expires
- Saves window position
- NET Framework 2.0
Prestos Presentation Timer 1.1.2 Screenshot
Prestos Presentation Timer 1.1.2 Keywords
Bookmark Prestos Presentation Timer 1.1.2
Prestos Presentation Timer 1.1.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.