Prezi Desktop 3.030
Prezi Desktop 3.030 Ranking & Summary
Prezi Desktop 3.030 description
Prezi Desktop 3.030 is regarded as a convenient-to-use and valuable program which allows you to create and save zooming presentations offline. You can install Prezi Desktop on your computer (PC, Mac or Linux) and store files locally, or upload them to your account on Prezi.com.
- Create, Edit and Show presentations offline from your laptop
- You can download prezi files (with *.pez extension) from your online account, and open them in Prezi Desktop
- You can convert prezis created in earlier versions of Prezi Desktop to prezi files
- PDF upload is not possible currently in the Desktop, just on Prezi.com
- Intel Pentium III processor (Pentium 4 recommended)
- Microsoft Windows XP Home, Professional, or Tablet PC Edition with Service Pack 2 or 3, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista Home Premium, Business, Ultimate, or Enterprise (including 64-bit editions) with Service Pack 1, or Windows 7
- 512MB of RAM (1GB recommended)
Prezi Desktop 3.030 Screenshot
Prezi Desktop 3.030 Keywords
Bookmark Prezi Desktop 3.030
Prezi Desktop 3.030 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.