Print Censor Enterprise 5.30 Build 191
Print Censor Enterprise 5.30 Build 191 Ranking & Summary
Print Censor Enterprise 5.30 Build 191 description
Print Censor Enterprise 5.30 Build 191 comes to you as an impressive and supportive printer monitor which aims to record a printer's usage data and to simplify the monitoring of network printers. Print Censor Enterprise saves for you all useful printing information including user and computer names, document title and size, time & date of printing, number of pages and copies, priority, paper size, color of printing (colored or black and white), whether it was a duplex printing or not and print job cost. Nothing is left out and, any time you need it, all this useful information is at hand.
Print Censor Enterprise doesn't stop at mere analysis of printing data, it allows you to set printing quotas for groups and individual users and this makes Print Censor Enterprise a really state-of-the-art program and a natural choice for any system administrator. The second anyone in your company exceeds their printing limit they are notified of it by Print Censor Enterprise and all their printing activity is blocked. Print Censor Enterprise saves you a lot of money by eliminating non-work usage of your company's printers.
Print Censor Enterprise helpfully allows you to view the printed jobs content. This, plus excessive printing data gathered for you by Print Censor Enterprise, allows you to use it to fairly set individual quotas for every printer. A great advantage of Print Censor Enterprise is its flexibility which let you increase quotas for particular users, for example, a secretary or an accountant, or change them according to workload changes. You can also view the print jobs set in the queue for printing and, in case of a printer break down, lack of paper or ink, etc., move all its jobs to another printer.
Not all the computers in your net may have the same OS installed on them. That doesn't cause even a bit of a problem for Print Censor Enterprise which can determine and store print jobs created under various operating systems: DOS, Windows 3.11/95/98/ME Windows NT/2000/XP/7, Windows Server 2003/2008, Macintosh, Linux and other Unix versions.
Print jobs manager provided by Print Censor Enterprise allows you to execute all basic operations and print jobs directly from Print Censor Enterprise. You have it all in one window right in front of you on your computer's screen. Remote management of printers installed on other computers is also on the list of Print Censor Enterprise useful features. Print Censor Enterprise works as a service, which means it automatically starts when the computer boots up and all print jobs will be recorded, even if a user does not log in to the system. Print Censor Enterprise can and will make your routine print job management easy, cut down your printing expenses and let you better predict the need for printing materials and servicing for the whole network.
Print Censor Enterprise is really simple printer monitor tool and even a beginner will have no trouble dealing with it. The program uses a step-by-step setup, which means that any user can easily install and run the program. Print Censor Enterprise is distributed electronically over the Internet and is free to try! All you need is download your copy and start saving money right away.
- Saving the history of printed documents for local printers
- Saving the content of the print jobs for viewing
- Automatically saving print job for new printers
- Previewing print jobs content in the queue
- Copying or moving print jobs between network and local printers
- Protecting the program settings with a password (since 5.1 version used access per user)
- Restricting the printing of duplicate documents (new in 5.2 version!)
- Support nested groups for print restricitons and quotas (new in 5.2 version!)
- Notifications by email about restrictions for users and managers (new in 5.2 version!)
- Print Jobs authentication (since 5.0 version)
- Auditing Page cost based on paper size (since 5.0 version)
- Configuring and auditing the program remotely, from any network place
- Setting printing quotas and restrictions for local printers (for users and groups)
- Setting common printing quotas and restrictions for all printers in your network (for users and groups)
- Limiting print jobs per printers, users and groups by their size, number of pages, document title, priority, copies, paper size and other parameters
- Estimating the cost of printing for each print job per page or per paper length
- Warning users about exceeding the quotas and limits of printing using Windows Messenger, Print Infomer or email (since 5.2 version)
- Viewing the cost of printing for any printer, user or group for any period of time
- Viewing the cost of printing for all computers on the network at once
- Pausing and Locking all new print jobs (documents)
- Viewing the print history of print jobs for local printers
- Viewing the print history of print jobs on any network computers remotely
- Viewing the print history of print jobs for all computers on the network at once
- Installing the program remotely to any computer on the network
- Auditing and Monitoring usage of all printers on the network
- Ent: Added full support for Windows Cluster 2008/2003/2000
- Added Czech translation.
- Improved pausing options. Now you can setup Resume and Delete options separately.
- This is can be useful to delete print jobs after some time if printer has error.
- Fixed "Print Server Properties" option for remote computers.
- Queue page:
- Improved the "Printer Web Page" command for several printers.
- Improved reloading of the Printer Folders when you click Refresh button or F5 key.
- Improved remote connection.
- Fixed "Restore Last Connection" option.
- Resources page:
- Fixed Ports loading for some printers.
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 (32/64 bit)
- Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 (32/64 bit)
- HDD: less than 6MB
Print Censor Enterprise 5.30 Build 191 Screenshot
Print Censor Enterprise 5.30 Build 191 Keywords
Bookmark Print Censor Enterprise 5.30 Build 191
Print Censor Enterprise 5.30 Build 191 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Advanced Installer Enterprise 8.8 Build 40887
- Web Log Explorer Enterprise 5.5 Build 0865
- BitRock InstallBuilder Enterprise 8.0.0
- iReasoning MIB Browser Enterprise 7.5 Build 2722
- Passware Kit Enterprise 11.1 Build 4002
- Reg Organizer 5.30 Beta 4
- Xmanager Enterprise 4 Build 0183
- Windows 7 Enterprise Build 7600
- StartEd Pro 5.30
- EF Duplicate Files Manager 5.30
- dotConnect for PostgreSQL 5.30.185
- Proxy Log Explorer Enterprise Edition 2.41 Build 0233
- Web Log Suite Enterprise Edition 5.61 Build 0530
- Colasoft Capsa Enterprise 7.4.1 Build 2600
- Cyclope Enterprise Printer Monitor 3.0 Build 177
- Zahir Enterprise 5.1 Build 12b