Print Censor Professional 5.18.171
Print Censor Professional 5.18.171 Ranking & Summary
Print Censor Professional 5.18.171 description
Print Censor Professional 5.18.171 provides a powerful tool for printing tons of paper, cartridges that cost a fortune and never last, expensive man-hours spend to watch those printers work, servicing spendings and so on. Hard as it is, you can still agree to all that if it is to your company's general benefit. But what if instead of important documents your employee decides to print out a horoscope, or a recipe of some dish, or some personal letter. One can tolerate it to a certain extent, but what if that becomes a habit? Then it should be stopped and fast.
Print Censor Professional will help you to do that. Print Censor Professional is an easy-to-use tool designed to record a printer's usage data and to simplify the management of network printers. Print Censor Pro saves for you all useful printing information including user and computer names, document title and size, time & date of printing, number of pages and copies, priority, paper size, color of printing (colored or black and white), whether it was a duplex printing or not and print job cost. Nothing is left out and, any time you need it, all this useful information is at hand.
Print Censor Pro doesn't stop at mere analysis of printing data, it allows you to set printing quotas for groups and individual users and this makes Print Censor Pro a really state-of-the-art program and a natural choice for any system administrator. The second anyone in your company exceeds their printing limit they are notified of it by Print Censor Pro and all their printing activity is blocked. Print Censor Pro saves you a lot of money by eliminating non-work usage of your company's printers.
Print Censor Pro helpfully allows you to view the printed jobs content. This, plus excessive printing data gathered for you by Print Censor Pro, allows you to use it to fairly set individual quotas for every printer. A great advantage of Print Censor Pro is its flexibility which let you increase quotas for particular users, for example, a secretary or an accountant, or change them according to workload changes. You can also view the print jobs set in the queue for printing and, in case of a printer break down, lack of paper or ink, etc., move all its jobs to another printer.
Not all the computers in your net may have the same OS installed on them. That doesn't cause even a bit of a problem for Print Censor Professional which can determine and store print jobs created under various operating systems: DOS, Windows 3.11/95/98/ME Windows NT/2000/XP, Windows Server 2003, Macintosh, Linux and other Unix versions.
Print jobs manager provided by Print Censor Pro allows you to execute all basic operations and print jobs directly from Print Censor Pro. You have it all in one window right in front of you on your computer's screen. Remote management of printers installed on other computers is also on the list of Print Censor Pro useful features. Print Censor Pro works as a service, which means it automatically starts when the computer boots up and all print jobs will be recorded, even if a user does not log in to the system. Print Censor Professional can and will make your routine print job management easy, cut down your printing expenses and let you better predict the need for printing materials and servicing for the whole network.
Print Censor is really simple and even a beginner will have no trouble dealing with it. The program uses a step-by-step setup, which means that any user can easily install and run the program. Print Censor is distributed electronically over the Internet and is free to try! All you need is download your copy and start saving money right away.
Are you operating one or several printers in a shared environment? Do you need to account for the use of resources? Control how, what and who can print on your shared printers with Print Censor Pro!
With Print Censor Pro, you can easily restrict and account for the users who can output to a given device. Password-protect your printers and demand authenticated users enter a PIN and a job description, or require a Windows-like log-on. Use job descriptions to moderate printing queues and be able to reject any pending job that does not fit the bill. If the moderator is not at her desk, choose to allow or delete pending jobs automatically after a pre-defined time-out.
Calculate printing cost on-the-fly by accounting for the many parameters that affect the price. Paper size, use of color ink, printer type, number of pages or even a documents header can be used to calculate the cost of printing. You can use the printing cost for accounting purposes or to accept or reject printing jobs in real-time.
Restrict printing depending on the calculated cost, paper size, print quality or volume, use of color or black ink or toner. Differentiate between authenticated users and user groups, set different rules for different printers, and gain full control over the printing process with Print Censor Pro!
Printer control is of little practical use without proper accounting. Print Censor Pro logs all printer activities and creates advanced reports with color graphs. See the most active users, printers or groups on a given time interval, or get an immediate idea of printer load with color graphs. Export reports for future reference to almost any format, including plain text, CSV, XML, HTML and PDF among many others.
Print Censor Pro makes it easy to control multiple printers and queues. Its ready to work right after you install it.
- Saving the history of print jobs for local printers
- Saving the content of the print jobs for viewing
- Automatically saving print job for new printers
- Previewing print jobs in the queue
- Copying print jobs between network and local printers
- Protecting the settings of the program with a password
- Print Jobs authentication (new in 5.0 version!)
- Page cost based on paper size (new in 5.0 version!)
- Configuring and controlling the program remotely
- Setting printing quotas for local printers (for users and groups)
- Setting common printing quotas for all printers in your network (for users and groups)
- Limiting print jobs for printers, users and groups by their size, number of pages, document title, priority, copies, paper size and other parameters
- Warning users about exceeding the quotas and limits of printing
- Estimating the cost of printing for each print job
- Viewing the cost of printing for any printer, user or group for any period of time
- Viewing the cost of printing for any printer, user or group for any period of time for all computers on the network at once
- Pausing all new print jobs
- Viewing the history of print jobs for local printers
- Viewing the history of print jobs on network computers remotely
- Viewing the history of print jobs for all computers on the network at onceTurn your shared printers into a full-featured printing kiosk and control shared printer activities with Print Censor Pro.
Requirements: A standard Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Improved command "Queue manager only" (Available from main menu Options).
- Printer folders creation fixed.
- Fixed support Windows 2008.
Print Censor Professional 5.18.171 Screenshot
Print Censor Professional 5.18.171 Keywords
Bookmark Print Censor Professional 5.18.171
Print Censor Professional 5.18.171 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Print Censor Professional 5.20.174
- Print Censor Professional 5.20.173
- Print Censor Professional 5.20.173
- Print Censor Professional 5.18.172
- Print Censor Professional 5.16.170
- Print Censor Professional 5.12.168
- Print Censor Professional 5.1.167
- Print Censor Professional 5.1.167
- Print Censor Professional 5.1.161
- Print Censor 4.9.153 Beta
- Print Censor Professional 4.8