Print Inspector 7.0.3
Print Inspector 7.0.3 Ranking & Summary
Print Inspector 7.0.3 description
A built-in notification mechanism lets you be notified or act on specific events or documents being queued. For example, you can set it up to receive an e-mail if the printer appears to be jammed, or automatically prevent large documents from being printed. A built-in reporting tool lets you create various reports based on the collected data. The report can be as simple as a list of all printed jobs or can include aggregated statistics for a specified period of time. You can also export all data to CSV or HTML format and analyse it in another application. All in all, Print Inspector is a flexible, cost-effective solution designed to help you maximise the return on your printer investment and minimise the total cost of printer ownership. It can be used for managing print jobs and also provides you with comprehensive statistics on printer usage and users' printing habits.
- Recording details about all jobs sent to the printer.
- Print queue management functions.
- Notifications and automatic actions called alerts.
- Built-in reporting and cost-computing tools.
- Fast and lightweight fully Unicode-enabled core.
- Added number of colour and duplex jobs in detailed reports.
- Added scheduler and automated reports with delivery to email.
- Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Seven, 2008 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- One or more connected printers or plotters.
Print Inspector 7.0.3 Screenshot
Print Inspector 7.0.3 Keywords
Bookmark Print Inspector 7.0.3
Print Inspector 7.0.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.