Print2Flash 2.7.3 Ranking & Summary
Print2Flash 2.7.3 description
Print2Flash 2.7.3 is a great tool that helps you to convert any printable document (e.g. Microsoft Word, or Excel, or PowerPoint document) to an Adobe ® Flash ® file (file with SWF extension) shared with users who don't have the software creating the original document (for example, Microsoft Word).
You can view such files with Adobe ® Flash ® Player that is available across a number of operating systems. And these files can be easily published on the Web as well for fast and easy access to them from anywhere across the globe. You can view Print2Flash documents across platforms and retain the formatting, graphics, fonts, special characters, and colors of source documents, regardless of the application used to create the document. For example, if you created a Microsoft Word document on a Windows XP computer, you can use Print2Flash to convert it to a SWF file, and then send it to a Macintosh user and vice versa.
The SWF files that Print2Flash generates are in the same format as those generated by Adobe Flash. Print2Flash SWF files are typically much smaller than other document types, and you can view them in any browser that supports Flash, or you can view them directly in Adobe Flash Player. Because you can embed a Print2Flash SWF file in a web page, you can easily publish file types that most people cant easily view on the web today, such as Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, and even AutoCAD. When a user opens your web page, the Print2Flash SWF file opens instantly, so that the user can view the file inside the web page. Print2Flash documents also work well as standalone files. Anyone who has Adobe Flash Player installed on their computer can view Print2Flash SWF files.
- Greater Accessibility. Once converted to Flash, a document can be easily viewed in any Internet browser. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Mozilla, Netscape, Safari, Opera, and others. As more than 98% of all browsers have the Flash plug-in installed, you aren't required to install any special software or require your audience to do it;
- Compatibility. Everyone who has a computer including those on Macs, Linux, Solaris, HP workstations, PDAs (PocketPCs and PalmOS), and handheld devices (with an integrated Flash player) can watch your document in Flash format. There's no limit in terms of devices or computer operating systems;. Reduced Files Size
- A document converted to Flash can drastically reduce the size up to 1/10th of the original file size;
- Display Resolution. Flash files can be played at virtually any resolution and/or screen size, making this file format an ideal way to distribute presentations across many display devices;
- Internet Distribution. Distributing your documents on the Internet for other people to see is easier said than done. Not everyone has applications required to view your document installed on her PC. But once you upload a Flash file to any server, forum and discussion group, anyone can view it;
- More Distribution Options. Flash, for the reasons previously listed, is also an ideal format for distributing your documents on CD-ROMs. It allows multi-platform compatibility while providing a lean and fast performing file;
- Web Page Embeddable. Print2Flash documents can be shown on the Web not only as a standalone document in a separate window but also can be embedded in a web page and shown inside it altogether with other web page content. There can be even multiple documents shown on a single page;
- Flash and Flex Application Embeddable
- Print2Flash documents can be embedded into other Flash movies or Flex applications which allows their integration with your applications;
- E-mail-Ready. Even if you want to send a document to someone by e-mail, converting it to Flash may be a better option. The file size is smaller, and it doesn't clog your recipient's inbox. You also ensure that the recipient can see the file without loading other software except web browser or Adobe Flash Player;
- Secure. Others can edit your documents if they have the application which can edit that type of documents installed on their machine. This is not the case for Flash files. However, they allow you to maintain more control over your document content, if needed. You may optionally prevent your document viewers from copying the document text or from printing the document;
- Firewall Friendliness. Flash-based content has no problem going through firewalls because it's like standard Web content.
- General features:
- Quick and easy conversion of any printable document to an Adobe ® Flash ® (SWF) file. The document only needs to be printed to a virtual Print2Flash printer;
- Drag and drop SWF file creation. You can convert printable documents to Print2Flash documents by dragging them directly to the Print2Flash printing application window;
- Right-click Print2Flash SWF file creation. You can right-click documents on your desktop and print them directly to the Print2Flash Printer to create Print2Flash documents;
- Generation of web pages for converted documents. You can save the converted documents as HTML web page which lets you easily embed your documents in web pages and publish them on the Internet.
- Following features of Print2Flash printer and printing application are available only in Pro mode:
- Customization of the converted documents interface. You can control which buttons will be available in the converted document interface and add or remove any button, control or Print2Flash logo on the toolbar;
- Protection from copying text from converted documents. You may prohibit copying text from the converted documents thus preventing your document viewers from copying the text to another documents;
- Protection from printing of converted documents. You may prohibit printing the converted documents thus preventing your document viewers from getting a hard copy of the document;
- Batch processing. Documents conversion tasks can be automated to make them run without user assistance or you can convert multiple documents at once.
- Following features of Print2Flash printer and printing application are available only in Server mode:
- OLE Automation API. Documents conversion tasks can be automated using OLE Automation which allows incorporating document conversion functionality into other applications and websites;
- Enhanced batch processing. Similar to batch processing but provides a number of additional useful options.
- Converted Print2Flash documents have the following features:
- Resizing. Print2Flash documents are resized proportionately, regardless of the size of the Flash Player or the browser window. You can easily resize a document by dragging a window, or by using the resize options in the toolbar;
- Text selection. You can select text in a Print2Flash document, copy it to clipboard, and paste it into another document;
- Easy navigation in the document. There is a number of options for navigating inside the converted document;
- Searching. The search feature lets you search for a word or a phrase in a Print2Flash document;
- Document pages rotation. If the original document pages were improperly oriented (on the side or upside down), you may easily rotate them;
- Printing. A Print2Flash document can be printed to a real printer to get its hard copy;
- Multiple language support. Converted documents support interface in Danish, English, French, German, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish languages
- Following features of Print2Flash documents are available only in Pro mode:
- Programmatic access to the document. You may programmatically manipulate the converted documents with Print2Flash Document Application Programming Interface;
- Accessibility. Print2Flash documents are accessible to users with disabilities in compliance with Section 508 of the American Disabilities Act.
- Optimization for documents with complex structure
- Ability to print a page range from the converted documents
- Document API event fired when user prints a document
- Support for proper unloading of documents if they are loaded into other Flash movies
Print2Flash 2.7.3 Screenshot
Print2Flash 2.7.3 Keywords
Bookmark Print2Flash 2.7.3
Print2Flash 2.7.3 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.