Printer Anywhere 1.2.4
Printer Anywhere 1.2.4 Ranking & Summary
Printer Anywhere 1.2.4 description
Printer Anywhere 1.2.4 is a powerful and easy to use tool which is developed to give you a professional way to share your printer with someone else, or vice versa across the internet! Instead of sending someone an attachment of a contract, just print it directly to their printer.
You won't have to worry about people not being able to open files that you send them, all you've got to do is set the connection up (takes less than a minute) and print from whatever program you created it in, to their printer.
10 Reasons Why To Share Printer with PrinterShare®:
- Want someone to print on my printer
- Not want to receive emails then print
- Want to ensure the document came from a legitimate source
- Not want any electronic copies of the documents you print
- Print high-quality images for your users
- One of your printers broke and you urgently want to print on another
- You are traveling and want to print legal documents at home or in the office
- Receiving big documents via fax takes time. Quality is often bad.
- Want to easily control when and to whom to share your printers
- Not want to pay for it!
- Share your printer in less than a minute and let other people connected to the Internet (your friends, relative and colleagues) print paper documents on it.
- You don’t need to know or deal with specifics of network sharing, complex settings and figuring out Windows access rights.
- Automatically detects printers connected to your computer including local network printers. As long as you can print in it yourself, you can share the printer and let other people use it.
- You can stop sharing one or any number of shared printers at any time. Sharing printers is intuitive, simple, easy to understand and control.
- As an owner of the printer you may wish to confirm every print job before physically printing it on the paper.
- You may also wish to know who the document came from and have an option to accept or reject it. Both features are available in PrinterShare® software.
- Can almost immediately receive and print documents and photos from your friends and relatives.
- You don’t need to receive emails (even to have an email account) and therefore deal with many issues associated with emails – unwanted messages (spam), viruses and spyware that are common.
- Traditionally, many documents would be sent via fax. Just like fax PrinterShare® provides the point-to-point immediate document delivery. However, unlike fax it does not have quality issues (the documents are delivered digitally without any data or quality loss), large documents including graphics can be transmitted in seconds and you don’t need to have an ugly old fax machine.
- PC running Microsoft Windows XP
- 128 MB RAM (256 recommended)
- 10 MB free disc space
- Internet connect
Printer Anywhere 1.2.4 Screenshot
Printer Anywhere 1.2.4 Keywords
Bookmark Printer Anywhere 1.2.4
Printer Anywhere 1.2.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Printer Anywhere 2.0.02
- Printer Anywhere 1.3.5
- Printer Anywhere 1.3.4
- Printer Anywhere 1.3.3
- Printer Anywhere 1.2.3
- Printer Anywhere 1.2.2
- Printer Anywhere 1.1.77
- Printer Anywhere 1.1.75
- Printer Anywhere 1.1.73
- Printer Anywhere 1.1.72
- Printer Anywhere 1.1.26
- Printer Anywhere 1.1.17
- Printer Anywhere 0.9.99
- Printer Anywhere 0.9.031
- Printer Anywhere Beta