Profit Loss Report Spreadsheet 4.2
Profit Loss Report Spreadsheet 4.2 Ranking & Summary
Profit Loss Report Spreadsheet 4.2 description
Profit Loss Report Spreadsheet 4.2 is a tool that helps you to organize and keep track of your small business income and expenses, which is suitable for small business, nome business, and self employed.
This award-winning Excel spreadsheet, created by DynoTech, is a simple alternative to accounting software for a small business to organize and track income and expenses. Make it easier for you or your tax preparer to fill out tax forms when tax time rolls around. For those in USA, expenses are organized to support Schedule C (self-employed tax form).
If you have outgrown the shoebox organization method, but are not quite ready for full-blown accounting software, this spreadsheet is for you! Designed to save you time and money, and may even help prevent those Tax Time Headaches.
- Enter Data. No complicated setup to customize your report. Be ready in a few minutes.
- Company Name: Name you want to appear on the report.
- Tax Year: Current tax year to show up on the report and monthly expenses pages.
- Contact Person: Name you want to appear as the point of contact for the report.
- Contact E-mail: E-mail address, phone number or any other way to reach the contact person.
- Vendor Names: List of vendors. Add them to the list one time (at any time), then just select from a list when you enter their expense. Add as many rows as you need for your vendor list. Sort names with one click.
- Currency Symbol: Select the symbol you would like displayed. (e.g $ = Dollars, £ = Pounds)
- Customize Headings: Change the headings for the entry categories. Includes main and sub-titles.
- Enter Expenses. Easily organize income and expenses for business management and tax preparation.
- Date: For each month, enter the date of your income or expense.
- Ref #: Enter reference or check number, CASH, CC or other method of payment.
- Vendor Name: Use drop-down list to select the vendor. Add new vendors on the Data tab at any time, so you only have to type their name one time. You even can filter by vendor name with only two clicks to see expenses or income by specific vendor.
- Categories: Expenses and Cost of Goods organized like you need them for Schedule C (U.S. Self-Employment tax form). Change to anything you like from the Data tab.
- Comment: Place to add a comment about 'other' expenses or whatever you like.
- View Report. Save time and increase accuracy. Totals are calculated automatically for you.
- Report Heading: See tax year, company name and contact information in report heading.
- Profit-Loss: Automatically calculates and shows if you have a Profit or Loss for the year. Instantly updates when you add new expenses or monthly income.
- Income: Displays income for the month. Immediately see your Profit-Loss status, as well as quarterly and yearly totals.
- Expenses: Automatically organized by month, quarter and year. See everything at a glance.
- Cost of Goods: If you sell products, the report will show you what it cost you to acquire the products. You will see purchase, materials, labor and other organized by month, quarter and year.
- Pie Charts: Report page displays pie charts for Income, Expenses and Cost of Goods Sold. Automatically updates in real-time.
- Quick and Easy Navigation
- Select summary report, data entry page or specific month by clicking on a tab.
- No complicated navigation required.
- Everything is quick and easy.
- Added more detail to annual report (expanded Office Expense section).
- MS Excel 2000 or higher.
- Macros may not be compatible with Open Office Suite or MAC computers.
- Works with Vista and MS Office 2007.
Profit Loss Report Spreadsheet 4.2 Screenshot
Profit Loss Report Spreadsheet 4.2 Keywords
Bookmark Profit Loss Report Spreadsheet 4.2
Profit Loss Report Spreadsheet 4.2 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.