PsychBook Client Management System
PsychBook Client Management System Ranking & Summary
PsychBook Client Management System description
PsychBook Client Management System is created to be a proper tool which permits counselors, social workers, psychologists, and other mental health professionals to do their work with more ease and less time. From a single, organized interface it provides the capability to manage client contact information, scheduling, HIPAA compliant documentation, insurance authorizations, paper/electronic billing, and payments. PsychBook CMS is written by therapists, for therapists and offers features that make the job of client management easier and more productive.
- THE INFORMATION YOU NEED. Psychbook CMS changes everything. It allows counselors, social workers, psychologists, and other mental health professionals to do their work with more ease and less time. From a single, organized interface it provides the capability to manage client contact information, scheduling, HIPAA compliant documentation, insurance authorizations, billing, and payments. PsychBook CMS was written from the ground up to include easy to use features that make a therapist's job easier. At a single glance on the main screen, PsychBook CMS allows professionals to view:
- The day's schedule
- Caseload numbers
- Authorization status
- The number of client sessions
- Clients without appointments
- To-do items
- A LITTLE OR A LOT? YOU DECIDE. PsychBook allows professionals to use as many or as few as the features they desire. At the most basic level, PsychBook CMS is a capable scheduler and contact management solution. At the highest end, PsychBook can help manage documentation, progress notes, insurance information, and billing.
- CLIENT INFORMATION. Managing client contact, insurance, and address information is essential for any mental health practice. PsychBook CMS is organized so that this information is readily available in one convenient location. Whether you're contacting your clients or verifying information with an insurer, using PsychBook ensures that the information you need is at your fingertips.
- SCHEDULING. Session scheduling is a mandatory aspect of any capable client management tool. PsychBook helps in several ways. At a single glance to the main window, professionals can see their schedule for the day, including repeating or one-time meetings or special events. Additionally, the separate PsychBook scheduling window allows therapists to view their week-at-a-glance to get a bigger picture of availability and scheduling problems. Accidentally double-booked a session slot? PsychBook helps to avoid these embarrassing mistakes by clearly highlighting conflicting appointments. To make things even easier, PsychBook highlights those clients that have missed or who have no pending appointment scheduled; truly an easy way to keep on top of a caseload, stay in touch with clients, and prevent lost income from unbooked sessions.
- TOOLS FOR THERAPISTS. PsychBook CMS was written to make the job of mental health professionals easier. With that goal in mind, it provides a number of useful features to help therapists save time, manage case loads more efficiently, and stay ahead of constant demands.
- PsychBook notifications allow providers to get up-to-date information regarding overdue payments, missing documentation, "forgotten" clients, and more. Additionally, right from the main screen, PyschBook CMS users can see what clients are missing follow-up appointments as well as those clients that are getting close to the end of billable sessions. The weekly schedule view even "pencils in" future appointments so that providers can see their schedule ahead of time and avoid double-bookings. All of these features are available at a moment's notice and help to allow mental health professionals to provide the best possible service to their clients.
- DOCUMENTATION. Like death and taxes, documentation from mental health care providers is an unavoidable responsibility. PsychBook attempts to take some of the sting from this reality through the elimination of repetitive tasks and an organized workflow. When creating a progress note for a client session, PsychBook CMS automatically inputs the default information and allows the easy selection of required information with just a few clicks of the mouse.
- To work well with other applications, PsychBook allows external documents to be linked to each client's record. Using this feature, professionals can manage all of their client information in one organized and accessible place.
- HIPAA COMPLIANCE. PsychBook CMS provides a number of features to help ensure that the management of client information meets HIPAA standards. For starters, client files can be password protected in order to limit access from others who may be using your computer. PsychBook also uses US government-level file encryption to protect saved information. Unauthorized users attempting to view saved PsychBook information will find only meaningless data. To help even more, PsychBook provides the option to 'jumble' client names on screen in order to protect the anonymity and privacy of clients (whether from another client or even the delivery man). These steps provide capable, secure record-keeping and ease the maintenance of client confidentiality and HIPAA compliance.
- PAPER & ELECTRONIC BILLING*. PsychBook CMS provides billing of client sessions either through printing on standard CMS-1500 forms for mailing or by generating a digital file that can be transmitted to a clearinghouse for electronic processing and payment. Electronic billing is the wave of the future and PsychBook makes it easy: simply mark the sessions to be billed, select the billing command, and upload the file through a standard web browser. Not only is the process easy, but payments are often received in two weeks! PsychBook saves time and contributes to a healthy cash flow.
- MANAGE PAYMENTS AND OUTSTANDING BALANCES. Far too often other practice management software allows outstanding sessions and co-payments to go unnoticed; that is until it's too late. PsychBook CMS provides a straight-forward and flexible system for entering payments from both insurers and clients. For ease of reference, payments are automatically reflected in the outstanding amounts for each client. Additionally, PsychBook's advanced search engine allows professionals to locate unpaid or denied sessions which can be easily billed in one batch. Missing or incomplete client co-payments can be found just as easily and multiple client invoices can be printed with just a few steps.
- UPFRONT COSTS. PsychBook CMS is free of the draining 'maintenance' or monthly fees that many other practice management software systems require. After the purchase of a PsychBook license, there are no mandatory charges; support, subscription, or otherwise. PsychBook upgrades, with additional or enhanced features, are available periodically at a fraction of the price competing mental health software publishers charge.
- TRY BEFORE YOU BUY. PsychBook CMS is available as a feature-complete demo so that it can be evaluated before purchasing a license (some limitations apply while in demo mode). When you decide to purchase and activate a full license, it can be done easily from within the application itself.
- Windows XP or higher
PsychBook Client Management System Screenshot
PsychBook Client Management System Keywords
Bookmark PsychBook Client Management System
PsychBook Client Management System Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.