PTReportGen 2.8.0 Ranking & Summary
PTReportGen 2.8.0 description
PTReportGen 2.8.0 is a useful program for Microsoft PowerPoint that outputs reports in Microsoft PowerPoint format.
If you know how to use Microsoft PowerPoint and write SQL statements, you can use PTReportGen to create all kinds of reports as you need.
- Use Microsoft PowerPoint as your reporting tool
- Easy to use
- Powerful and flexible
- Saves money
- Saves time
- Improves productivity.
- Using Microsoft PowerPoint as your reporting tool: Just use Microsoft PowerPoint as your reporting tool. You design reports like layouts, formats and styles directly using Microsoft PowerPoint. And you will get reports in Microsoft PowerPoint presentation format as a result.
- Making report template directly using Microsoft PowerPoint: The main advantage of using PTReportGen is based on the fact that all formatting is done directly in Microsoft PowerPoint. You can take full advantage of Microsoft PowerPoint including text formatting, tables, charts, pictures and graphics, drawing, headers and footers, preview and printing, VBA, macros, and more.
- Accessing to databases using SQL: PTReportGen executes SQL statements to extract data from database. Supports all type SQL: DML, DDL and DCL. Multiple SQL statements can be executed in one report building process. You can perform queries on databases, insert data into databases, and create database objects like tables. The power of SQL can be harnessed for maximum efficiency in reporting.
- Creating reports without programming experience: You know how to use Microsoft PowerPoint and how to write SQL, it is enough. It does not require programming to create reports.
- Connection to all databases using ODBC: PTReportGen connects to databases using ODBC. Access to all databases which support ODBC such as Oracle, DB2, Sybase, Informix, Microsoft SQL Server, Teradata, MySQL, Microsoft Access, dBase.
- Supporting multi-databases in one report: PTReportGen supports multi-databases in one report. You can get data from some different databases such as Oracle, DB2 and Microsoft SQL Server, and put these data into one report.
- Creating reports with parameters: PTReportGen gives you an opportunity to create reports with parameters. You may use parameters in SQL statements. You will be asked to input the values of parameters while generating reports.
- Supporting Windows mode and command line mode: PTReportGen supports command line mode. So it is possible to call PTReportGen from other program. For developers, you can integrate PTReportGen into your application.
- Creating complex reports: You can create complex reports. The complexity might come from report formatting as well as report content.
- Creating reports with charts
- PTReportGen enables you to include sophisticated, colorful charts in your reports. You can use charts any time you want to improve the usefulness of a report.
- Creating reports with pictures: PTReportGen can insert pictures from the graphics files, and set the inserted way, text wrapping style and size of the pictures according to your instruction.
- Many reports in one Microsoft PowerPoint presentation: One Microsoft PowerPoint presentation may contain many reports. One report may be one or more slides. You can generate a presentation in one generating process.
- Conversion of file formats: PTReportGen is a converter too. You can convert PowerPoint presentation to and from other formats, such as HTML, RTF, GIF, JPG and BMP. You also can convert data from database to other file format.
- Generating reports automatically: The process of report generation can be fully automated, periodically or on events. PTReportGen can be scheduled with Windows Scheduled Tasks or other tools.
- One time configuration: With on time configuration, you can repeatedly generate reports especially periodic reports such as daily, weekly, monthly and annual reports.
- Flexible deployment: PTReportGen can be run on your desktop or server.
- Added an option to delete slide or table when no data are returned.
- Modified the image argument parsing.
- Microsoft Windows 95, Windows 98, Windows NT, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista or later.
- Microsoft Office 2000, Office XP, Office 2003 or later.
PTReportGen 2.8.0 Screenshot
PTReportGen 2.8.0 Keywords
Bookmark PTReportGen 2.8.0
PTReportGen 2.8.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Reporting Services Object Copier 1.0 Beta
- IDAutomation Code 128 Font Advantage 6.10
- IDAutomation Code 128 Barcode Fonts 6.10
- Barcode Generator for Microsoft Access 7.5
- Shamman Reports for Excel 1.0
- Barcode Generator for Microsoft Access 2006
- Aspose.Words for Reporting Services 18.104.22.168
- Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services 1.2
- PowerPoint Password Recovery 2.0
- generate reports in Microsoft PowerPoint PPT 22.214.171.124
- Report Server for Microsoft Access 2.0
- Visual Reports for MSProject 1.0
- Advanced Time Reports Link 8.7.80
- rTools Reporting Sofware for Microsoft Excel 1.0
- Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 126.96.36.199
- Free Website Traffic Monitor 1