Qoppa PDF Studio
Qoppa PDF Studio Ranking & Summary
Qoppa PDF Studio description
Qoppa PDF Studio 6.50 offers you an easy to use and flexible PDF editor that provides a large number of functions on PDF documents at a fraction of the cost of Adobe® Acrobat® and other PDF tools.
With PDF Studio, you can annotate your documents with text, graphics and even sound. You can fill interactive pdf forms, stamp documents to mark them as Paid, Confidential or add your own signature Stamp and perform other functions such as splitting and merging, setting passwords and more. You can also work on multiple documents with a single click using batch functions. PDF Studio uses Qoppa's proprietary technology to view and modify PDF files so there's no need to purchase Adobe Acrobat or any other software.
- Reviewing and Annotating
- Highlight, cross-out, underline text
- Add sticky notes, text boxes, and freehand (pencil) annotations
- Add hyperlinks (web url, file, or email)
- Add graphical annotations: circles, rectangles, lines, arrows, polygons, clouds
- Add sound annotations and record audio right into the PDF document
- Add rubber stamps, choose from predefined stamps or build your own
- Attach files to a PDF document
- Precision measuring tools for distances, areas and perimeters Pro
- Annotation review status - Change annotation status as part of the review cycle
- Import and export annotations in FDF/ XFDF / XDP formats Pro
- Flatten annotations
- Working with PDF Forms
- Fill in and save interactive PDF forms
- Also fill in non-interactive forms using the typewriter tool
- Import and export form data in FDF / XFDF / XDP formats Pro
- Flatten interactive form fields
- Assembling Documents
- Merge and split documents, move and delete pages
- Extract page ranges to other documents
- Sophisticated bookmark / document outline creation
- Rotate pages
- Set document properties and initial view
- Adding Security to PDF Documents
- Secure documents with passwords
- Encrypt with 40-bit and 128-bit encryption
- Set user permissions on PDF documents
- Digitally sign PDF documents Pro
- Manage digital ids and trusted certificates Pro
- Batch Functions Pro
- Work on multiple documents at once Pro: Print, Set security and permissions, Convert to images, Extract text, Crop, Merge or Split, Apply headers, footers and watermarks, Preflight.
- Other Features
- Scan directly to PDF documents
- Text search and extraction
- Convert PDF documents to images (JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG)
- Convert images to PDF documents (JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PNG)
- Preflight documents using PDF/X profiles Pro
- Apply headers, footers, watermarks or custom actions
- Tablet PC Ready
- Access Google Docs™, Acrobat.com and Sharepoint
- NEW FEATURES
- New callout annotation. This tool combines a text box with a line and an arrow and is used to draw attention to text or objects in a PDF document .
- New calibration tool for the measuring tools to set the scale directly from the drawing. Users are prompted to choose two points on the document and enter the length of the measurement.
- New batch dialog to set initial view for multiple documents at once (navigation tab, page layout, magnification, open to page).
- Copy and paste images and text. Images and text can now be pasted directly into a PDF document. PDF Studio will automatically generate rubber stamps from them that users can move around or resize before applying them to the document.
- Support for bookmark style allowing users to define color and text style in documents outline or table of contents.
- Drag and drop pages across documents (when multiple documents are open in different frames).
- Manage digital ids for digital signatures to remove a digital id, add a new one or change the display name.
- Support for Home and End shortcuts to go to the first page and last page in a document.
- Text box annotation editing: Text can now be edited directly on the document via cursor (in the same way as the type writer annotation).
- Display page size under Document Properties.
- Double-sided document scanning option. When scanning double-sided documents, users can scan one side, then use the "interleave" option when scanning the second side.
- Text markups transparency: Users can now set the transparency of text markup tools such as underline, cross-out, etc.
- New default rubber stamp: PDF Studio will now remember the last rubber stamp used. Users can also select a preferred default stamp.
- (Mac users) Support for cmd-click on window title: PDF Studio will display a pop-up menu showing the path to the current folder/document.
- Import and export of XFDF files: Now supports reading and writing the following attributes: dash style/size, annotation subject, border style, opacity, rich content, and popups.
- New "Units" setting in User Preferences dialog: International users can define preferred measurement units (inches, centimeters, points, ..) for the Crop dialog and in Document Properties when displaying the page size.
- Document modified flag: PDF Studio now allows users to know when a document was modified. On Windows and Linux, a little star is added next to the file name on the title bar. On Mac, a black dot is added in the center of the red close button on the title bar.
- Improved highlight behavior of form fields such as radio buttons, check boxes and text fields.
- Improved form fields editing: Improved edit and display of rotated form fields (text fields, barcode fields). Support for scroll long text property in multi line fields to turn off scrolling ability within fields.
- GUI improvements: Improvement to the Rubber Stamp and Attach Files buttons on the toolbar.
- GUI improvements: A new link to an annotation's Properties Dialog has been added under the annotation's Comment Popup Dialog.
- Barcode improvements: Improvements to the way PDF Studio renders code 128 and code 309.
- Demo version enhanced: Removed the 10 pages limitation in PDF Studio demo version so users can evaluate more freely the software.
- When saving a document using the name of a file that's already open in PDF Studio, the software will now throw an error.
- Cloud Annotations didn't show the text bubble even when there was text in the comments.
- In the previous version 6.40, PDF Studio had been updated so PDF documents that only had an open password with no permission password were opened without user being prompted for password. In this version, we reverted to the previous behavior to be consistent with Adobe Acrobat. PDF Studio will now prompt for an open password for all documents that have an open password, even for documents that have an empty permissions password.
- Fix issue with Google Docs where multiple instances of the Advanced Search dialog were created.
- Fix issue when opening some PDF documents with AES encryption.
- Fix issue that was giving the following error upon opening PDF documents: "Missing Pages entry in file catalog".
Qoppa PDF Studio Screenshot
Qoppa PDF Studio Keywords
Bookmark Qoppa PDF Studio
Qoppa PDF Studio Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Restrictions Remover .PDF 220.127.116.11
- Able2Doc - PDF to Word Converter 5.00
- jPDFText Java Library 1.40
- MS Word Extract Data & Text From Multiple Document 7.0
- One-Click Text-To-HTML Converter 3.2
- SpiceLogic Document 2 Text Converter 1.1
- Miraplacid Text Driver 2008 5.2
- Multiple Text Files to MS Word Document Convert So 7.0