QSearchFolders 1.4 Ranking & Summary
QSearchFolders 1.4 description
QSearchFolders 1.4 offers you a software which creates search folders in all versions of MS Outlook.
It makes the automatic scanning of Outlook folder such as email and contacts, tasks, calendars possible independently of where they are put down. Search Folders are a way to gather email messages and other Microsoft Outlook items into a folder based on your search criteria. For example, you want to see all email messages that you have not yet read. The messages can be viewed from but are not stored in Search Folders.
Search Folders are virtual folders that contain views of messages that might be in the Inbox and other folders you have created. Search Folders find the messages or data you're looking for, based on their content or some other significant attribute (such as whom they're from or whether you want to follow up). Search Folders are a quick and convenient way to look at collections of e-mail messages based on their content, not their locations.
One of the new features of Outlook 2003 are search folders, once created the for example show all your unread messages in all folders or messages matching any criteria. Search folders automatically search the specified folders in the background and update themselves if the data changes.
Search folders are a part of MAPI, the data base engine on which Outlook is based and are part of the definition since the first version of MAPI which was introduced about 1995. In other words, all versions of Outlook are able to display search folders, missing is only a user interface which allows creating them. In fact, all versions of Outlook are using search folders in the extended search dialog.
The extended search creates a search folder in the non-visible part of the Outlook Folder list and opens a window displaying this folder. QSearchFolders works also with any personal folders files in an Exchange Server 2000 & 2003 environment and with OLfolders for Microsoft Outlook networks.
- Creates a search folder in MS Outlook which searches all or specific folders in the background, search folders are updated automatically if the folders change.
- Manage existing search folders.
- Creates search folders of any type as sub folder of any existing folder
- Use a query language or templates to create search folders
- Organize and delete existing search folders, for example unused search folders from Outlook.
- Search folders is a feature of MAPI store providers, all search folders will remain working even after de-installation of QSearchFolders.
- QSearchFolders allows deletion of non-visible search folders.
- Create a lot of different search folders:
- All unanswered messages
- All unread messages
- All messages from a specify customer
- All messages containing a PDF file
- All contacts in a certain city
Requirements: Industry standard PC
QSearchFolders 1.4 Screenshot
QSearchFolders 1.4 Keywords
Bookmark QSearchFolders 1.4
QSearchFolders 1.4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.