Quant Station 2.1
Quant Station 2.1 Ranking & Summary
Quant Station 2.1 description
Quant Station 2.1 brings you a powerful tool which is online trading and technical analysis platform for professional traders. This offers customers access to advanced charting features, a high-performance real-time data system and quality news from Dow Jones all in one single program. Developed in C# with .NET Framework 2.0, Quant Station platform is a Windows Desktop trading program that offers advanced features and tools to help customers make informed trading decisions based on market activity.
With ability to connect to multiple data vendors and brokers, Quant Station provides everything from fast, accurate, streaming, real-time market quotes from the world exchanges, to tools to make your picks and to strategy your moves, to integrated trading with a choice of brokers comes in one easy-to-use application.
Get fast and reliable access to financial markets in real time just using your Broker account:
- Delivers quotes & charts right from your Broker data feed. There is no need of buying duplicated data feed just for better market monitoring
- Access real-time quotes instantly with Push mode. When Data Vendor delivers quote, charts, watch lists & market depths are instantly updated
- Intraday and Daily Charts are free with Yahoo! Finance and Google Finance data. It is great service if you are passive investor and do not require real-time Intraday charting
- Technical Analysis tools & indicators that help you dig deep into market movement and response to it quicker
- Advanced real-time charting
- We support many different type of charts (Simple Point & Line, Candle Stick, OHLC, Mountain...). The chart is on Push mode and is updated instantly when receiving quotes
- Multiple Data Sources
- No need to double pay for market data. Built-in Data Manager supports collecting data right from your Broker account to draw chart. Data feed from multiple Data Vendors and Brokers could be collected at the same time. Some data feeds are free, please check Data Vendors page for more information
- Integrated News Manager
- The Integrated News Manager concentrates multiple news sources into a single window. You can also create a News window that only has news associated with a stock symbol. RSS news feed and streaming Dow Jones news-wires are supported
- Real-time Watch List
- Display as many Watch List windows as you want, so you can track symbols in an easily visible format. Watch List displays information about symbol in a spreadsheet-like format. The types of information you can include in a Watch List window depend on the data source you subscribe to
- 60+ Technical Analysis Indicators
- 60+ Technical Analysis Indicators are supported. All indicators source code is open to help you creating your own indicator. More indicators support and pattern recognitions will be added in soon
- 20+ Support & Resistance Objects
- 20+ Objects that help identify support & resistance are supported
- Corporate Network Friendly
- Due to Firewall & NAT policies, accessing from within Corporate Network may be difficult. With built-in Web Proxy interface, Quant Station can get data from Yahoo or Google to keep you up to date with market movements
- Multi-core & Multi-processor
- Developed on Microsoft .NET technology, Quant Station supports native multi-core and multi-processor. The workload are distributed equality on all cores & processors to maintain the best performance & response
- DIY Custom Indicator in C#
- With built-in standard .NET Compiler, developing your own Indicator is never been easier. The Indicator Wizard helps to create the basic structure for an indicator. All you have to do is to fill it with your algorithm
- Real-time Price Alert
- Creating an alert is easy with few mouse clicks, help you never miss an opportunity
- Customizable indicator with built-in C# compiler
- Supports TD Ameritrade Broker.
Requirements: Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
Quant Station 2.1 Screenshot
Quant Station 2.1 Keywords
Bookmark Quant Station 2.1
Quant Station 2.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.