Query Plan 1.1
Query Plan 1.1 Ranking & Summary
Query Plan 1.1 description
Query Plan 1.1 is an application applied for investigating SQL execution performance in the Oracle Database. It allows you to browse the shared cursor area looking for low-performance SQL, see all information related (taken from V$SQL view) and the complete SQL statement and its execution plan (taken from V$SQL_PLAN).
- Capture information from the optimizer statistics (last_analyzed and num_rows) and place together with the execution plan, improving analysis. All this with a fine graphical interface, without having to write your own queries and joins.
- Improve performance of the process of tuning Oracle applications.
- Be ideal for consultants, DBA and also application developers, because it automates some queries one must write in order to do a proper tuning of the database.
- Be simple, it is innovative and the price is very low compared to other high-featured Oracle tools. Compatible with Oracle 9i and later.
- Minor bug fixes
- New Where Clause Assistant window
Query Plan 1.1 Screenshot
Query Plan 1.1 Keywords
Bookmark Query Plan 1.1
Query Plan 1.1 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Personal Exercise Plan For The Busy Person 1.0
- EMS SQL Manager for SQL Server 3.4
- OraDeveloper Tools for Delphi 2005 1.70
- OraDeveloper Tools for VS 2005 2.00
- Business Plan - Investment Bank
- EMS SQL Manager 2008 for SQL Server 188.8.131.52
- My ICE Plan Home Inventory 2008_Build_9113
- Estate Plan Trusts CHMOD Calculator 1.0