Quick Notes Plus 5.0
Quick Notes Plus 5.0 Ranking & Summary
Quick Notes Plus 5.0 description
Quick Notes Plus 5.0 helps you create skinnable sticky notes on your Windows desktop. You can set reminders to them, so you will never miss any appointment or anniversary. Arrange sticky notes in separate windows called Memoboards to avoid desktop clutter. This is a unique feature of Quick Notes Plus. Each sticky note can wear an enjoyable skin. Skins are downloadable from the Internet. You also can stick notes to documents or a Web site, so that sticky notes show up only when you open a document or visit a particular Web site. You also can send notes over the network to your coworker, send them as e-mail, or as a Net Send message. The new version features skins, the ability to stick notes to documents, send notes as email, and tile/cascade/sort notes, as well as hot-key support, and bug fixes.
One click access to "any" note, reminder, task or memo
Increase efficiency with reminder alarms
Save $$$ on expensive paper notepads
Stick notes to web pages and let them appear only when required
Managing information made pleasant & joyful with skins support
Avoid paper clutter on your desk with these desktop sticky notes
Easily locate information with options to find, sort and arrange desktop sticky notes
Quickly share information over network
Keep your Windows Desktop clean with memoboards support
Add mobility by synchronizing notes with your favorite Palm handheld (PDA).
- QNP allows you to create sticky notes (similar to 3M Post-It® Notes) on your windows desktop and memoboards. Jot down messages, ideas, appointments, phone numbers, birthdays or just place a popular quote in to a sticky note and stick it on the desktop. Stickies (sticky notes) are right in front of your eyes on the desktop. Accessing them is very easy. The stickies are even resizable.
- You can set alarm to each sticky note. Let QNP do all the hard work of reminding you about your appointments, anniversaries or things to do.
- QNP supports a unique feature - "Memoboards". A memoboard is a separate window in which sticky notes can be arranged. Two major advantages of memoboard - One, it avoids messing up of windows desktop with too many sticky notes. Two, it can contain unlimited number of sticky notes which is not possible with paper sticky notes.
- Desktop sticky notes can be associated with any other document/website. What this means is, whenever you open that particular document/website, the related desktop stickies will pop up. At other times, they will remain hidden. A sticky note can stick to more than one document/application.
- Skins allow sticky notes to appear with different look and feel, different texture. Each note may have a different background, title bar, title buttons and so on. It is also possible to have photo-realistic 3D notes! Working with skinnable sticky notes is really refreshing. The sticky notes are resizable.
- The publisher will keep publishing new attractive skins on this website, which can be downloaded and imported in to QNP.
- Transparent notes are see-through notes. Transparent notes make the desktop less cluttered since the desktop background is not obscured by the transparent sticky notes. When working with different applications, the sticky notes do not cover the application windows.
- Sticky notes in QNP can have formatted content such as font, color, alignment, effects, hyperlinks, bullets and numbering. You can just paste a website URL in a sticky note and have it right it on your desktop.
- You can send notes to your coworker across the network. You just need to know the computer name of your coworker. You can also send a note to group of friends at the same time. Saves lot of time indeed!
- The content of the notes can be sent via email. Once QNP is configured with friends email addresses, sending notes via email is just about couple of clicks away!
- Import, export or synchronise QNP notes with your favorite Palm handheld (PDA) or MS-Outlook.
- The content of the notes can be sent using the Net Send utility which is included in Windows NT/2K/XP or higher operating systems. This feature is very useful when your coworker is not using QNP, but you still want to send a message to him/her. You can also treat QNP as a Net Send replacement tool in addition to a sticky notes program. This method is much easier than typing the long Net Send command line each time.
- This UI has changed drastically compared to the older versions. The menus, memoboards, icons have changed. Its a fresh feeling.
- Notes can be neatly tiled/cascaded on the desktop or memoboards. Avoids lot of clutter. Saves lot of desktop area.
- Notes can be sorted based on title, date created or date modified.
- The find features allows you to quickly locate a note by content or title.
- Alarm List feature is a convenient way to access all the notes to which alarms are set, in a single window. Managing of notes becomes easy.
- Print notes on the desktop or inside a memoboard. You can even print individual notes.
- Frequently used features such as creating new note, bringing notes on top, activating a memoboard (and many more) can be assigned a unique hotkey. You can use these hotkeys from any application.
- This feature allows you to pre-configure QNP with standard texts and signatures which can be inserted into sticky notes directly instead of typing them each time.
- Notes can be rolled up to show just the title. Saves desktop and memoboard space.
- Attractive skinnable note can be saved in to a bitmap file. Its fun to send the textured note as attachment of an email.
- You don't have to worry if you trashed a note by mistake. With QNP, deleted notes can be restored from the Trash memoboard.
- Skinnable sticky notes,
- Stick notes to documents,
- Print notes,
- Hotkeys support,
- XP style user interface and many more
- Pentium 233MHz,
- 64 MB RAM,
- 4 MB hard disk space
Quick Notes Plus 5.0 Screenshot
Quick Notes Plus 5.0 Keywords
Bookmark Quick Notes Plus 5.0
Quick Notes Plus 5.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.