QuickUML 3.0 Ranking & Summary
QuickUML 3.0 description
QuickUML is a software design application that tightly integrates a core set of UML models with code generation for several languages.
An entire project is presented through a tabbed window that includes use cases, class models, object models, dictionary and code and saved as an XML file.
Use cases document user interactions with the system and link to models, code, foreign files or other use cases.
Class models may contain classes, interfaces, components, packages and other objects. Sequence diagrams illustrate how objects interact with emphasis on the order in which things occur.
QuickUML contains advanced features for multiple language projects, design namespaces, UML stereotype extensions, flexible color support, custom detail fields and automated generation of class models from the dictionary.
An integrated code manager enables the designer to navigate through code files linked to use cases and diagram objects.
- Use Case Descriptions Linked to Models, Code and Foreign Documents
- Class and Package Diagrams with Rich Presentation Options
- Sequence Diagrams to Model Object Interactions
- Diagram Navigation, Printing, Leveling, Validation and Image File Export
- Dictionary with Design Namespaces, Stereotypes, Text Import and Export
- One-Click Code Generation for C++, Java, Delphi, Objective-C or PHP
- Code Editor with File Management Linked to Models, Dictionary and Use Cases
- Class Models from Code with MacTranslator or WinTranslator Tools
- 10 days trial
- Code Generation from UML Class Model
- Instant License Activation
QuickUML 3.0 Screenshot
QuickUML 3.0 Keywords
Bookmark QuickUML 3.0
QuickUML 3.0 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- Cavaj Java Decompiler 1.11
- Code Navigator for C++ 2.01
- Code 128 Bar Code JavaBean, Applet & Servlet 1.0
- SDE for JDeveloper (CE) for Java 1.1 Community
- SDE for JDeveloper (ME) for Java 1.1 Modeler Edition
- SDE for JDeveloper (LE) for Windows 1.1 Personal Edition
- SDE for JDeveloper (PE) for Java 1.1 Professional
- SDE for JBuilder (LE) for Java 1.1 Personal Edition