QuoteWerks Standard Edition 4.5 Build 4
QuoteWerks Standard Edition 4.5 Build 4 Ranking & Summary
QuoteWerks Standard Edition 4.5 Build 4 description
In today’s fast paced market if a business takes too long to get a price quote into a potential customer’s hands, that business stands a greater chance of losing that sale. QuoteWerks has been empowering businesses for over 17 years - increasing their productivity and closing more sales by simplifying and speeding up their price quoting/estimating processes in the office and on the road.Are you still using Microsoft® Word® or Excel® to create your price quotes? Find out how QuoteWerks is a much better solution for creating quotes.
QuoteWerks is used by over 57,000 users worldwide in over 100 countries. Whether your company is a small 1-person company or a large Fortune 100 company, you can benefit from the increase in productivity QuoteWerks provides. QuoteWerks Add-ons like Tigerpaw CRM and more extend the functionality of QuoteWerks using the QuoteWerks Software Development Kit.
If you are a small or large business, and you sell products or services you will benefit from the features QuoteWerks has to offer. These features include the ability to send and receive your quotes across the enterprise, vendor price comparisons, old quote price refreshing, creation of "bundles" or "kits", the configurator to take you through a step-by-step process of building products using other products. Setup your products to have required, optional, and substitute products.
- Pulls contact information from popular contact management software:
- QuoteWerks integrates seamlessly with leading contact management software such as ACT, GoldMine, KnowTia, MS CRM, Maximizer, Outlook, Outlook BCM, salesforce.com, SalesLogix, SugarCRM, and TeleMagic. This integration allows you to instantly start quoting using your lead and customer information that is already in your existing contact management software. You will never have to re-type your customer information, and no importing is required! In addition to retrieving contact information from your contact manager, our innovative DataLink feature automatically pulls almost any other information from your contact manager into the quote. Using the QuickBooks link or the Peachtree link, you can also retrieve lead and customer information from your accounting software. If you do not use one of the above mentioned contact managers, you can use the built-in contact database that comes with QuoteWerks.
- Quote Products and Services:
- QuoteWerks allows you to quote products and services. You can enter information directly into the quote "on-the-fly", and you can setup a list of products and services that you commonly use in the product databases. You can setup a separate product database for each vendor that you purchase from and organize the products and services within each database using multiple-level folders. If you already have lists of products and services, you can import them into the QuoteWerks product databases using the QuoteWerks Product Import Wizard.
- Use Products and Services stored in other programs:
- The Professional and Corporate Edition of QuoteWerks has the ability to link to a variety of external product data sources including any ODBC compliant data source (such as MS SQL, MS Access, Oracle, etc.), D&H, Ingram Micro®, SYNNEX, Tech Data®, Peachtree, QuickBooks®, and salesforce.com®. This enables you to build quotes by selecting products or services from these databases in addition to the QuoteWerks product/service databases.
- Computer Resellers can link to Distributor product databases:
- If you are a computer reseller, we have an editions of QuoteWerks for you called the Professional and Corporate Editions. This Professional and Corporate Editions link to the offline price guides of D&H, Ingram Micro, SYNNEX, and Tech Data. Linking to their databases, gives you full access to each of their 180,000+ products they each carry. When you select items from their product databases, all the important information such as vendor part number, manufacturer part #, cost, suggest retail, etc is copied into the quote. You can even compare prices between the distributors with a single click!
- Real-time web pricing and availability for IT Distributors:
- Many companies in the PC Consulting and IT industry purchase products from PC industry distributors such as Accutech Data, Arbitech, Bell Micro, BlueStar, D&H, Dexxxon Digital Storage, Digitek, Ingram Micro, Northamber, Printer Essentials, Supercom, SYNNEX, Tech Data, and Westcoast. It is very important to these companies to have access to real-time pricing and availability information so that they have all the tools they need to get product to their customer fast and as low priced as possible. Having access to real-time pricing gives the company the ability to deliver last minute price savings to their customer. Having access to real-time availability gives the company the ability to know if the product will ship today, or if it will be backordered. Since a backordered product cannot be shipped to a customer, knowing that a product is backordered before placing an order will give you the tools you need to make a good purchasing decision. QuoteWerks offers a real-time pricing and availability module.
- Online Ordering for IT Distributors:
- Many companies in the PC Consulting and IT industry purchase products from PC industry distributors such as D&H, Ingram Micro, SYNNEX, and Tech Data. The process of ordering products can become very tedious and time consuming. Your QuoteWerks order will already contain all the product part numbers, quantities, pricing, and ship to location - yet when placing an order with your distributor you would need to call your sales rep and read each part number, quantity, price, warehouse, and ship to location to him/her during which errors can be introduced. Order items from a single order, or combine items from multiple QuoteWerks orders into a single distributor order. After the order is placed electronically, the purchase order number, order date, and distributor sales order number will automatically be stored with your QuoteWerks order for reference. QuoteWerks offers an Online Ordering Module.
- Customize Quote Layouts:
- Use the QuoteWerks visual layout designer to format the layout of your quotes. All companies have different formats that they prefer to present the quote to their customer in. The built-in QuoteWerks visual layout designer gives you complete flexibility in designing the look of your printed quote. You can choose which information you would like to include in the quote, and which information you would like to not include in the quote. You can insert company logos, pictures, lines, boxes. You can set background colors, font colors, fonts, alignment, pretty much anything! If you prefer to include a picture of each line item in the quote, you can use the layout designer to control where the picture will be located, what size the picture will be, etc. On top of all this functionality, the QuoteWerks print layout designer also supports the creation of custom formulas. You can create formulas that calculate lease payments based on a number of months, and the total sale amount of the quote. You can create formulas that print a special message like . You can create formulas that calculate a 50% down payment amount to display on the quote. You can create almost any solution using this formula functionality! The layout designer is very powerful, flexible and easy to use.
- QuoteWerks comes with a default print layout for quotes, orders, invoices, sales orders, and purchase orders:
- You can modify these existing print layouts, and/or create any print layout format you would like, such as a work orders, packing slips, etc. There is no limit to the number of different print layouts you can create. Again, you have full control over what the end result will look like!
- Create and manage quote revisions:
- QuoteWerks supports "revisioning". This feature enables you to open a saved quote, make changes, and then save it as the next revision. QuoteWerks will then automatically save the quote with a new quote number that has either a numeric or an alpha suffix (like –01 or –A), and will update the contact management software links to refer to the most recent revision. When converting quotes to orders, all revisions are now automatically flagged as superseded. You can easily view the history of all revisions giving you a complete overview and control over all the revisions.
- And more...
- Windows 7, Windows 2008, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Novell Netware, and Windows NT Server.
QuoteWerks Standard Edition 4.5 Build 4 Screenshot
QuoteWerks Standard Edition 4.5 Build 4 Keywords
Bookmark QuoteWerks Standard Edition 4.5 Build 4
QuoteWerks Standard Edition 4.5 Build 4 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.
- WMS Log Storage Professional Edition 1.8 Build 0137
- BB FlashBack Standard Edition 184.108.40.2063
- iReasoning MIB Browser Personal Edition 6.32 build 2570
- Ahead DVD Ripper Standard Edition 3.4.8
- QuuxPlayer Standard Edition 220.127.116.11
- ClickyMouse, Standard Edition 7.3.7
- MacroToolbar, Standard Edition 7.3.7
- WinScheduler, Standard Edition 7.3.7
- Java 2 Platform, Standard Edition (J2SE) Development Kit (JDK) 5.0
- Xtreeme SiteXpert Standard Edition 9.0.1
- SmartCode VNC Manager Standard Edition 18.104.22.168 Beta / 22.214.171.124
- Eisoo AnyBackup 2007 Server Edition 2.1 build 8627
- ProSoft FTP Scheduler Standard Edition 1.2.17
- Diskeeper Server Standard Edition for 64 Bit 10.0
- Flash Menu Labs Standard Edition Rus 2.02
- Altova MapForce Standard Edition 2009
- Cute Reminder Enterprise Edition 2.3 build 755
- MYtime - Standard Edition 126.96.36.199
- Visual Paradigm for UML (Professional Edition) 7.0 Build 20090627
- MetaProducts Inquiry Standard Edition 1.8.489 SR3
- ESF Database Migration Toolkit Standard Edition 6.2.04
- Flash Menu Labs Standard Edition 2.062
- Capacity Analyzer Standard Edition 4.1
- Altova StyleVision Standard Edition 2009