Radix 3.5 Ranking & Summary
Radix 3.5 description
Radix 3.5 is a wonderful application bringing you benefits and convenience which will enable you to manage customer information and resolve issues more efficiently by providing a centralized interface for contact management, customer service, time tracking, and electronic communication.
Radix includes several sophisticated and fully integrated modules: Help Desk, Knowledge Base, Time Tracking, Contact Management, Email Client, Appointment Scheduling, Project Tracking, Expense Tracking, Employee Signout Board, Products, Client Invoicing, Phone Messages, To Do, Personal Notes, Custom Report Manager, and much, much more.
Radix is a true client server application that gives users the flexibility of accessing your data at the office, from a remote location, or even at home. Radix is a powerful and affordable solution for businesses that need an integrated approach for interacting with their customers. If you need more than just another contact manager, download Radix today.
- Power : No other application combines all of the functionality and integration of features in one package like Radix does.
- Scalability : Radix is great for a small business and can grow with you as your company grows. Radix uses the MySQL Database Engine, which is the world's most popular open source database and has more than five million active installations. You can read more about it at www.mysql.com
- Versatility : Radix's Client/Server architecture gives you the flexibility of accessing your database from a Local Area Network, company intranet, or via any internet connection. You can also host your database on Windows or Linux computers.
- Free Evaluation : Download Radix now and see its power for yourself. There are no feature restrictions of any kind for the 45 day multi-user evaluation period. After that, you can still use Radix for free as a single user, or you can purchase additional user licenses from our website via a secure server.
- Free Support : Hurstridge Technologies provides technical support and installation assistance for Radix via email at absolutely no charge.
1. Contact Management
Keeping in touch with contacts, sharing information and managing the details of work related activities is fundamental to the success any company. Radix gives you the tools to better manage the daily flood of e-mail, phone calls, appointments, and documents, allowing you communicate more efficiently with your customers.
The basic contact management features of Radix are straight forward and easy to use. As with all contact managers Radix keeps track of the basic information on customers (names, mailing addresses, phone numbers, E-mail addresses, etc.). It also includes features for mail merging, managing appointments, messages, company documents, prioritized to do lists, notes, projects, products, time entry, invoicing, expenses, and incident management.
Most companies use separate programs to accomplish all of these tasks, preventing all of their important information and activities from being cohesively linked together. The Contact Management features of Radix are plentiful, and it is their tight integration with the Email, Help Desk, Time Entry, Projects, and Invoicing modules set it apart from the other contact management software applications. Quite simply, if you need more than just a contact manager, then Radix is for you.
- Maintain a centralized database of all contact information.
- Track complete contact information including name, company, phone numbers, postal addresses, e-mail addresses, and much more.
- Assign contacts to one or more user defined groups for reporting, email, and lookup purposes.
- Document a full audit trail of who talked to whom and when.
- Store unlimited notes for each contact to keep track of important conversations, commitments, etc.
- Track appointments, emails, and an unlimited number of file attachments.
- Customizable reports to meet your specific needs.
- Add user defined fields to track things not currently accounted for within Radix.
- Create and send mail merge e-mails for quick and easy personalized correspondence.
- Link emails of associated contacts to other contacts, companies, help desk incidents, projects, products, and services for a complete record.
- Client Server architecture eliminates the need to “share” or “synchronize” databases. Everybody has the latest data available to them as soon as it is entered.
- No need to integrate with Microsoft Outlook or synchronize with your Outlook calendar. In fact, Microsoft Outlook is not needed at all.
- Import contact and company information from standard comma delimited text files.
2. Help Desk
Customer Service satisfaction is measured by two things, speed and quality of response. Radix gives you the tools you need to run an effective and efficient Help Desk/Incident Management center and offers an integrated framework which will allow your organization to meet the needs of your customers. Radix's straightforward and attractive user interface provides fast and easy access to the information needed for a quick, measured response to any incident.
While Radix provides the basic functionality of incident logging, management, historical review, notification, etc., it offers so much more. One of the many things that seperates Radix from other Incident Management applications is it's integration with Knowledge Base, Time Entry, Invoicing, and Contact Management modules of Radix.
The Radix Help Desk module can be used to track internal and external incidents, problems, product defects, requests, and response actions. An Incident can have many response actions entered for it, and these response actions can be billable through the Invoicing module. The list of action responses gives a history of the steps taken in resolving the incident.
The Knowledge Base module allows you to store technical information about your product, past incidents, etc. in a problem/solution format. The Knowledge Base is sortable and searchable, which allows your Help Desk personnel to quickly find solutions and technical tips.
- Classify each incident by Contact, Company, Product, Module, Category, Severity, Priority, and Employee assigned to.
- Record an overview of the incident in the Problem Description field.
- Attach an unlimited number of notes, emails, and attachments to any incident.
- Keep track of who created an incident, who it was assigned to, and who it was closed by.
- Keep track of when an incident was created, when it was assigned, and when it was closed.
- Record any number of responses to an incident and instantly review the history of responses.
- Incident reference number is automatically generated.
- Search for incidents and filter by key words, status, assigned to, etc.
- Create links between Help Desk incidents and the Knowledge Base module, allowing you to look up possible solutions to a problem in the knowledge base module.
- Radix will dramatically improve your customer satisfaction.
3. Time Entry
Radix makes it easy to track time spent efficiently and accurately, whether it be for internal or external clients, billable or non billable. The Time Entry module of Radix is tightly integrated with the Contact, Help Desk, Projects, and Invoicing modules to give you features that other time sheet applications simply can not match.
The comprehensive and flexible reporting features allow you to do detailed analysis of time spent on projects, clients, and help desk incidents. And, best of all, there is no need to export your data to an external invoicing application. Spend more time on your billable work and less time doing and administering time sheets. Once you have used Radix, you will wonder how you ever managed your business without it!
The Radix Time Entry module is the focal point of integration for many other Radix modules. In fact most of the information entered here is pulled from other areas within the system. In addition to client and project tracking, Radix will also keep track of paid leave time for employees.
- Improve time, resource, and project management.
- Reduce time sheet administration.
- Bill more accurately.
- Determine how much time is being spent on internal projects or administration.
- Track and invoice billable and non-billable time.
- Internal or external client tracking and billing
- Unlimited user definable billing rates (hourly and flat fee)
- Categorize your work exactly how you want to.
- Create invoices
- Custom reports can be created easily and exported to many different formats
- User's can generate weekly time sheets with just a couple of clicks
- Convenient monthly and daily display of personal time entries
The appointment scheduling features of Radix deserve special mention because of it's ability to make the most complex processes of scheduling a breeze. This highly sophisticated module is capable of creating and presenting schedules for employees, locations, resources, and other entities in a very simple and effective display.
The difficulty with scheduling lies in the complexity of the interaction of several potential variables. Consider some of the following variables:
- Varying daily and weekly availability for entities both inside and outside the organization.
- Employee vacations and time away from work.
- Multiple entities involved.
- Prior appointments for employees, locations, and resources.
- The ability to have overlapping appointments for employees, locations, and resources.
- Scheduling for people other than yourself.
All these might be doable on paper or with a simple calendar program such as Microsoft Outlook ™ if you are only scheduling for yourself, however it can quickly become a daunting task when dealing with just a few of the variables mentioned above. This is where Radix really shines.
Radix allows you to easily do complex conflict checking and also has intelligent defaults for quickly scheduling simple appointments. All the criteria that you specify is used in conjunction with the selected participants' availability when determining possible appointments.
Radix is more powerful than ever with new invoicing features and options. The Invoicing module is fully integrated with the Contact, Company, Departments, Time Entry, and Product modules of Radix.
Radix makes creating and maintaining invoices an easy task allowing you to concentrate on other things instead of spending hours on your invoices. You can customize almost all areas of the invoice layout. Your customers will be impressed with clean, easy to read and understand invoices.
The Custom Reporting feature lets you know exactly who owes you money and how much time they have before their invoice becomes overdue. Quickly find billable time that has not yet been invoiced.
- Supports an unlimited number of user definable taxes
- Taxable, and tax exempt customers
- Supports user defined currency symbol and date formats
- Supports billable time, product, and miscellaneous line item types
- Keep track of multiple payments and payment types for each invoice
- Handles partial payments
- Shipping charge and shipping information
- Manual line item quantity, price and notes overriding
- Your company logo printed on invoice
- Monitor due dates and amounts easily
- Filter reports by client, date, invoice status, etc.
- Batch or single printing of invoices
- Prints on plain paper, no need to order special forms
- Special internal notes for each invoice
Enhancements: Version 3.5
Radix 3.5 Screenshot
Radix 3.5 Keywords
Bookmark Radix 3.5
Radix 3.5 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.