Rander 3.8 Ranking & Summary
Rander 3.8 description
Rander 3.8 offers you a professional application which can bring together the two main communication tools: the computer and the telephone. With Panasonic PBX and Rander working together, PC and telephone work as one device. Your company can work far more effectively with Rander as it gives you a basic call center functionality. Your employees can handle more calls in the same amount of time and you can provide your customers with even better care.
Here are a few examples of how Rander CTI could be used to increase the efficiency of your company.
- Members of the accounts department could answer customers calls ready with the accounts software showing the customers balance on their screen.
- Customer service could respond to enquiries with an Access database open and ready to log a pending request.
- Your dispatch department would have no need to ask the customer for delivery addresses if it they were already looking at them on their screen at the point of speaking to them.
Rander displays real-time PBX call activity, shows customer data on incoming calls, and gives you the ability to track and control all calls. The system can be monitored live in real time to ensure the most efficient operation. Numbers can be selected by name or number from a personal or global phonebook and automatically dialed with a single click. All calls made or received are logged.
Rander includes a Microsoft Outlook add-in that provides you with the basic CTI functionality directly from Outlook.
Rander also includes RanCom - the SDK (Software Development Kit) that allows you to integrate Rander into any application or database.
- The system can be monitored in real time to ensure the most efficient operation. Deliver better service to your customers
- Your employees can handle more calls in the same amount of time providing more intensive contact with customers, improving the customers' satisfaction
- Add basic DPT functionality to analog phones – LEDs, autodial buttons, CallerID display. A cost-effective replacement for expensive devices.
- Identify lost calls. You can find all calls including unanswered ones in the call log.
- Eliminate non-business calls. You can even identify them in real time.
- Suitable for companies of any sizes
- Rander can be easily integrated into other products (Microsoft Office, ERP, CRM systems)
- The popup window fades in and out without interrupting the workflow.
- Multiple pop-up windows appear if you receive several calls simultaneously.
- You can test the evaluation version for an unlimited period.
- Rander helps you improve the productivity, profitability and efficiency of your company
- Make a step to the future and you'll get more than you paid for!
- Rander displays real-time PBX call activity. You can track and control all calls. Screenshot 1 Screenshot 2
- You can select phone numbers by names or by numbers from a personal or global phonebook and automatically dial them with a single click. No need to dial such long numbers manually anymore - your PC will do it for you. Screenshot
- Rander shows customer data in case of incoming calls for quick identification. When an incoming call is received, Rander searches the phonebook for the CallerID number and displays the data about the found person on your PC screen. Screenshot
- Rander logs all calls made or received in the database. Screenshot
- The client-server architecture allows Rander to be used all over the enterprise LAN.
- Rander uses the standard TAPI CTI interface, no additional PABX programming is required
- Rander can collect SMDR information using the same CTI connection (including USB) More info
- Rander is available in multiple languages
- PBX models supported
- Rander includes a Microsoft Outlook add-in that provides you with the basic CTI functionality directly from Microsoft Outlook.
- Rander includes RanCom - the SDK (Software Development Kit, COM module) that allows you to integrate Rander into any application or database. Find more info in the Rander documentation.
- With CTI SMDR feature Rander server can collect SMDR information via a CTI connection (USB or LAN for Panasonic KX-TDA, RS232 for Panasonic KX-TD). Information is stored in text log files that you can import into accounting software or process manually.
- Customizable MP3 ring
- System Speed Dial entries management via RanCom CTI connection
- ACD calls distribution via RanCom CTI connection
- Setup conference from Rander
- Groups on buttons console,
- drag&drop buttons
- Create conference,
add participants to conference
Rander 3.8 Screenshot
Rander 3.8 Keywords
Bookmark Rander 3.8
Rander 3.8 Copyright
Want to place your software product here?
Please contact us for consideration.